[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Courtney asked us for advice about her ‘secret a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 8

File: bill.png (724KB, 644x676px) Image search: [Google]
bill.png
724KB, 644x676px
>"Courtney asked us for advice about her ‘secret affair’ with Billy Corgan. I thought, Ewwww, at even the mention of Billy Corgan, whom nobody liked because he was such a crybaby, and Smashing Pumpkins took themselves way too seriously and were in no way punk rock" - Kim Gordon
>>
when is he going to make metal great again?
>>
i mean, yes billy corgan is a total shitbag, but a member of sonic youth calling out other bands for taking themselves too seriously is a bit fuckin rich
>>
>>70249714
WANNA GO FOR A RIDE?
>>
D A L E
A D E L
L E D A
E L A D
>>
>>70249714
Billy Corgan > any other 80s/90s alternative band member
>>
>>70249811
Sure Sonic Youth took their music seriously as 'art' (whether you agree with that or not) but as people they didn't take themselves too seriously at all. Just watch 1991:TYPB, Thurston goofing off and shit.
>>
>>70249811
this. I made the mistake of reading her book, i never listened to them since
>>
>>70249816
SHE'S THE ONE FOR ME
SHE'S ALL I REALLY NEED
OH YEAH
>>
>>70249714
>Kim Gordon
So, basically, being "punk rock" means being as far up your own ass as possible?
>>
>>70249909
>>70250315
Billy fans totally triggered
>>
File: jellobiafra.jpg (4KB, 186x270px) Image search: [Google]
jellobiafra.jpg
4KB, 186x270px
>>70250315
like DUH
>>
I was just thinking about that passage today. For anyone who doesn't believe it happened, I'd say Kim is a pretty impeccable source.
>>
>>70250363
in this photo he really looks how his voice sounds
sylvester the cat
>>
Well, the whole time he (Kurt) was playing, Courtney Love was making out with Gary Young backstage. It was crazy. We’re watching Kurt finish his set and in the distance we can see Courtney and Gary making out. Now Gary, his nickname is the Rotting Man, because he had that alcoholic’s breath, and we would always have to tell him to shut his mouth. And somebody heard her go up to Kurt and say, “Hey Kurt, the drummer from Pavement is so fucking cool.” And at the same time Gary comes over to me and Scott and says, “Who the fuck is this Courtney Long?” He could barely even walk. -Bob Nastanovich
>>
>>70250457
I was just reading an interview with Gary yesterday where he mentioned this incident.

>I then walk about three RV's down and this big, ugly, giant white woman screams “GARY!” and kisses me square on the lips and to my surprise it’s Courtney Love and I'm told she's Kurt's wife. I was really in a quandary at that point and had no idea who these fucking people were. For the record, Courtney and I did not make out. Just a kiss.

https://noisey.vice.com/en_uk/article/straight-outta-stockton-life-lessons-from-pavements-gary-young

Quite amusing.
>>
>>70250457
they probably had an open relationship
>>
>Smashing Pumpkins took themselves way too seriously and were in no way punk rock

That's why they were the best band of the 90's and even their worst shit is way better than Meme Youth.
>>
>>70250526

fucking KEK I never saw that quote.
>>
>>70249714
I forgot how autistic sonic youth were about being "punk." you'd think they might have stayed independent if they cared so much
>>
>>70249903
I love sonic youth, but the whole bullying nardwuar thing kinda betrayed an insecurity about their image. as does a lot of kim's book, including the quote in the op
>>
>>70250681
I could tell from the beginning they were pretentious faggoteers, but then I am ESP
indigo child
>>
>Billy Corgan is up his own ass
Who gives a shit, he's not my friend, I don't hang out with him. I listen to his music, which happens to be fucking incredible.
>>
>>70250946
>I give a shit, he's my friend, I hang out with him. I listen to his music, which happens to be fucking incredible.
>>
>>70249714
that's his brother spaceboy beside him
>>
>>70249714
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSUncPXtE9k

punk is like the whitest shit ever. the performance she does in this video looks like a random soccer mom got drunk. she's probably never even done any hard dope.
>>
>>70249863
Kevin shields
>>
>>70250681
that interview always rubbed me the wrong way because they were such dicks. lee seemed a bit over the top which make me believe they were all on some kind of hallucinogenic, not that that dismisses their behaviour
>>
>>70251180
it's the same with everyone who bullies nardwuar - they feel threatened because they (wrongly) think he's making fun of them, which shatters their egos. blur, kid cudi, kurt cobain and probably a lot more all reacted the same way, so I wouldn't just put it down to hallucinogens.

in reality, it's just a little experiment to see how grateful and courteous people can be getting genuinely thoughtful gifts from a loud weirdo. I think they came to understand that after the fact which is why they apologized
>>
>>70251019
every single thing about this video makes me want to dig my cunt out and dump in on the floor
>>
>>70249714
It's stuff like this that make me appreciate why Thurston did what he did
>>
>>70250550
lol
>>
>>70251019

Well that kind of made them more punk. They didn't do any drugs and their 'image' was non-existent and incredibly bland.
>>
>>70251004
Its his business manager
>>
File: Steven Pinker.jpg (18KB, 190x287px) Image search: [Google]
Steven Pinker.jpg
18KB, 190x287px
>>70251004
>>70252325
Actually it's Steven Pinker
>>
>>70251449
what did he do
>>
>>70252570
Left her for someone else because he was Thurston for Moore
>>
>>70251004
>>70252325
>>70252538
Whoever that dude is, he's having a more fun time than Billy boy
>>
>>70250792
>I am ESP indigo child

What do you want from us?
>>
>>70251019
>I searched kim gordon in youtube because I don't know sonic youth
>>
>>70253094

They're also either a self-deprecating white liberal or a poc who uses 'white' as an insult so they're a moron anyways and their opinion is invalid.
>>
>>70253094
sonic youth isn't even that good, it's just regular rock music. They go on and on about punk influence and harsh noise influence yet they still make pop songs with "so creative" tunings (all notes the same except for one).
>>
Billy is severely autistic and self absorbed but after the narduwar interview and that snobby quote i really cant hold snyone in sonic youth in higher regards. Being a stuck up art student and a bully to the chillest journalist alive is as punk rock as green day
>>
>>70253290
probably the latter given that sonic youth is popular amongst white liberals

>>70253326
that's wholly irrelevant, my man. the point is you didn't know who they were, so you searched for kim gordon in youtube because she was mentioned in the OP, and now you're just reading off wikipedia.
>>
>>70253356
this is exactly my problem with punk rock. it really just seems like a club for white kids to feel like they're rebellious and out there. but in reality it's like....you are just a drug customer.
>>
>>70253372
i knew who sonic youth was dude....how are you even drawing this conclusion? because i posted a stupid set by kim gordon? how would i have known which video was their stupidest set if i didn't know who they were before hand?
>>
>>70253423
because she literally has made a point in her career to never make solo music - she always collaborates. so searching for kim gordon in youtube looking for a performance would have been retarded if you actually knew her

given that you don't like sonic youth, it's kinda hard to believe you'd be familiar enough with them to know about this very specific set she did with nirvana, years after sy broke up

>how would i have known which video was their stupidest set
>their
the set you posted isn't a sonic youth set, by the way. just stop
>>
File: willychan.jpg (11KB, 300x210px) Image search: [Google]
willychan.jpg
11KB, 300x210px
>>70249714
>“She is who she is,” he told host Caroline Modarressy-Tehrani. “I love and accept her. It doesn’t mean I like everything she say and does, nor do I want to spend a year with her in an elevator.”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/10/billy-corgan-courtney-lov_n_6303244.html

still CUKING kurt from the grave. how can one man be so BASED???
>>
>>70253399
ah yes, punk is just about doing drugs. the straight edge movement didn't emerge from hardcore punk, and sonic youth were definitely famous for their drug use

you sound like the black equivalent to white moms listening to hip hop for the first time
>>
>>70253399
stop talking about "white kids" like it's a bad thing, you double nigger
>>
>>70253537
no it's just gay. being "straightedge" to me reminds me of the slut walk movement that went on for awhile where their message was really confusing and their signs would say stuff like, "oh you wanna rape me? this is what i was wearing did i ask for it??" and shit its like...who are you protesting? Rapists? Same thing with straightedge, what are you protesting? You don't have to get high, why do you need a "punk rock movement" oh that's right because it probably because you've never been dopesick before or been in a drunk tank and you think it's all a joke or a game.
>>
>>70253605
it is bad though
>>
>Kim Gordon

Id take chubby Corgan any day
>>
>>70253605
that's what it is though, like that guy say they're just some sneering art student kids who think they're badass but they've never hit a lick or hide evidence before. it's like guys you're from one of the most wealthy and powerful cities in the history of humanity.
>>
>>70249863
the guided by voices
the pavements
the lee ranaldo
>>
>>70253646

I kind of agree about punk but it's more of a class thing than a race thing. Seems like most punks come from a comfortable background (take a douche like Gavin Mcinnes) and have the privledge to spend their youth doing drugs, being in a band, squatting, whatever playing like they're tough and when they finally decide to grow up the mom and dad will picks up the pieces using their money/status. As someone who comes from a poor family, had no connections and had to work for everything, the punk rock movement really rubs me the wrong way the older I get. Was great for shitty teenage years though.
>>
>>70253399
Punk was an oxymoron and a big check for the industry since the sex pistols and damned came out. Its being nihilistic to impress your friends and "attacking" the establishment while being their bitch simultaneously. Its been revived over and over with different images to stay relevant and spawned good and shit music. Being punk rock is just insulting as much as it is cool
>>
>>70253701

Neither of them are from NYC. They both worked odd jobs when they lived there, lived in shitty apartments and of course it was way cheaper considering what a shit hole the city was back in the 80s. But they both come from very well off families and you can't tell me mommy and daddy didn't help them out and throw some money their way every now and then. Of course that part doesn't make it into any biography because it would fuck up their punk credentials.
>>
>>70253326
lol regular rock. Their early stuff like evol, sister, and daydream nation are insanely good.
>>
File: wut.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
>>70253646
so you're familiar with straight edge, but the first thing that came to mind at the mention of punk was drug usage? got it

>oh that's right because it probably because you've never been dopesick before or been in a drunk tank and you think it's all a joke or a game
I think you'll find most of the original straight edge bends were protesting the drug abuse that was happening directly around them, often in their own families and neighborhoods

>>70253766
>punk
>gavin mcinnes
do you have any idea what you're talking about?

>>70253813
the sex pistols haven't been an accurate representation of what punk is or means since before you were born

>>70253832
>Of course that part doesn't make it into any biography because it would fuck up their punk credentials.
oh? would you care to share where you got this information then?
>>
>>70253841
I like all of those albums and bad moon but they really just did what tvu did in 68/67 but a little edgier and punk sounding
>>
>>70253873
like i said, protesting drug abuse makes about as much sense and when the slut walk was protesting rape. If drug use really bothered you, get some narcan and help out. Or support our police and FBI because they're the ones risking their own life and their families life trying to control drug cartels.
>>
>>70253873
The pistols were a scam thought up by the bassist of all people, who found two characters to draw media attention and thats a great representation of what punk is, i dont give a shit what decades you lived through or how many shit bands you played in or what house shows you saw, its all an image and a product and you took the piss.
>>
>>70253937
>you can only do one thing
is retard logic, and you know it

it's also besides the point, because again you seem to know a lot about the futility of the straight edge movement for someone who also thinks punk is just about using drugs
>>
>>70253841
evol is my favorite album by them but its just rock. the only thing i heard by them that wasn't rock was some shitty song by lydia lunch where she was just letting the guitar feedback ring out and going "modern women cry....modern women don't cry" its like bro this is fucking gay
>>
Billy Corgan probably cucked Kim Gordon in front of her Dad
>>
>>70253976
Manager not bassist, fuvking shit
>>
>>70253976
I have never claimed to be interested in punk, and whether I am is irrelevant

my point was more that in the aftermath of the sex pistols a shitload of independent punk with a completely different ethic came out, that I don't think you could really claim as being "the industry's bitch" or as having that one "image" you refer to.

the marketing scam definitely exists, but you seem to be conflating the two, either intentionally or because you're stupid
>>
>>70253523
yassss king
>>
>>70253873

Gavin Mcinnes was a crust punk as a kid, despite coming from a very well off family. I was refereeing to him as a member of the community not an artist or anything. And I know that's only one person but in my Facebook feed there are a few kids who participte and what like 'punk' community we have in our city, mostly guys with their own bands and they almost all lived on the ritzy side of town. Undoubtly the parents are still finically supporting them somewhat. This isn't the 80's, you need to have some fucking steady income. I'm not so much bitter about it, just disappointed because I thought the punk rock thing was really cool as a loner and disaffected teenager and now I see (at least in my city) that's it's just a way for rich kids to be in a band in get laid while they're parents support them.
>>
>>70253985
straightedge was a fad, narcan is real and saves lives. So do EMS and Dr's.
>>
>>70253976
>le sex postils and bongs created punk

wrong. The Stooges came before them and were a thousand times better.
>>
>>70254015
ya that song is called death valley 69. I also get that feeling when I listen to kool thing. Kim says "from white male corporate opression" It is super cringe. Still, their later stuff like daydream nation and evol are more rock than noise. They still have some elements of noise rock, and Sonic youth does it pretty well.
>>
>>70254091
right, right. the idea that he's representative of all punk and not a carefully selected anecdotal example is what I'm questioning, anon. your facebook feed is not exactly useful either, because I imagine for reasons not limited to a generational gap the members of sonic youth and earlier punk bands (the subject of this conversation) are likely from a different background

>just disappointed because I thought the punk rock thing was really cool as a loner and disaffected teenager and now I see (at least in my city) that's it's just a way for rich kids to be in a band in get laid while they're parents support them.
you seem to have trouble grasping the fact that these two things can exist alongside each other. there are many rich kids who just consume punk (and everything else) as a supplement for their image. that doesn't mean everything else going on suddenly stops existing
>>
>>70252538
ass
>>
>>70254183
you must not go to any shows if you think facebook feed isn't useful and you are still going on about sonic youth
>>
>>70254212
the thread is about sonic youth anon. you shifted the topic to being specifically about modern punk on your facebook feed when you realized your point was retarded
>>
>>70254245
haha it's called a conversation you weirdo thats how they work. you probably own a vest yet you don't go to any shows....why?
>>
>>70254293
right, but if you limit the conversation to modern punk in your city on your facebook feed, you might understand why it would be easier to paint things as being one particular, rigid way
>>
>>70254370
no....no....you're just grasping at straws now. you haven't even tried to defend yourself against my comment about you not going out to any shows because i was correct?
>>
>>70254450
because it's not relevant to the conversation or debate. bringing my personal life into it is what one might call a "fallacy"

I could also just lie or be accused of lying either way, so responding at all would be completely fruitless
>>
>>70254500
no i just don't think you have any stories and anecdotes and you just google stuff online about old bands
>>
>>70254513
yeah nailed it. got anything else to further your argument that all punk is for rich kids?
>>
>>70249714
>Smashing Pumpkins took themselves way too seriously and were in no way punk rock

who actually gives a single fuck about that

if the music is good it's good
>>
>>70254531
my coworker who was the CEO's daughter who started wearing punk vests and going to shows after when she started dating a guy who was into punk rock?
>>
>>70249714
Billy is getting fat as fuck.
>>
>>70249863
kurt cobain
>>
>>70254560
nah you're still missing the part where anecdotes don't work as evidence for claims that large. but i guess that's a tad more useful than second-hand anecdotes from your facebook feed
>>
>>70254589
He needs to retain as much energy as possible for the upcoming globalist apocalypse. Alex Jones has been doing the same thing.
>>
>>70254589
he's cultivating mass
>>
>>70254531
The person you're arguing with is a tard, and you're being pretty cool about it. I wish I could be more like you, and not instantly resort to insults : (

By the way, for what it's worth, in my home town growing up, I found there was a hardcore scene that was mainly lower middle class kids, while there was also an 'indie' scene with a completely different aesthetic and dress code, which tended to attract richer kids
>>
>>70253326
>all notes the same except for one
Not quite

http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang/tab/tuning.html
>>
>>70254557
They have like five really good songs and even then, Billy's nasal whine almost ruins them
>>
>>70254729
eh, I was a bit of a dick at times too, no big deal

to me punk doesn't have a dress code or any rules, which is why I see the whole marketable image the "rich kids" are attracted to as a separate thing, and the idea that they exclusively represent punk is kinda ridiculous. punk is just diy, and the whole point of that is that most people can afford a shitty cheap guitar or cheap tickets to shows

I knew what that anon was getting at, just not a fan of being deliberately obtuse and pretending a massive, decades-old umbrella of scenes is just the thing on his facebook feed
>>
>>70251026
you win
>>
>>70254605
but they do? you probably don't have a facebook feed or any experiences to speak of thats why you keep going on and on about how hardcore and straight edge sonic youth are and not spoiled white rich art students.
>>
>>70254926
lol you think facebook feed is not cool enough or something? how else are you going to find out about shows in your area?
>>
>>70255516
try re-reading the post and understanding why your response doesn't follow logically. I did not suggest that facebook is not useful or "cool," just that one person's facebook feed isn't representative of everything going on in punk, and ample enough evidence to make the claim that all punk is for rich kids

>>70255490
>but they do?
no, they objectively don't. that's literally what an anecdotal fallacy is
>>
>>70255629
it does though? and either way lets get real, what type of music do you think homeless people listen to? Most likely rap because that's music that street people actually listen to and relate to.
>>
>>70255719
>it does though?
it doesn't. we've gone over this, so stop asking.

>what type of music do you think homeless people listen to? Most likely rap because that's music that street people actually listen to and relate to.
rich kids and homeless people don't account for everyone, you do understand that right? your inability to process any kind of nuance seems to be the main problem here. also I can't imagine anyone who is homeless relating directly to the content of the vast majority of rap music
>>
>>70255798
you're literally a white kid. you are probably the type of person who makes young thug threads and goes why is this nigger popular guys is everyone a cuck but me??? "I can't imagine anyone who is homeless relating directly to the content of the vast majority of rap music" hahaha maaaan you are straight from reddit or something, you must be. samefagging, sonic youth, getting mad at people calling you rich. What's wrong with being rich do you want to be poor? Be proud of it, its not an insult.
>>
>>70251267
>they feel threatened because they (wrongly) think he's making fun of them, which shatters their egos
Sure, maybe some of them, but not everyone who's been standoffish with him or gave him the cold shoulder is a no-jokes-no-games type of artist with a fragile ego. The guy is just sincerely, insanely annoying, whether it's kind of an act or not.
>>
>>70255893
>you're literally a white kid
I'm actually not, I can guarantee you are white, though, and I'll happily post a timestamped picture if you do
>>
>>70255945
it doesn't matter if you're white or black when you grew up in a suburban neighborhood, which obviously you did if you honestly think punk is cool and not gay.
>>
>>70255996
I didn't at any point express an opinion on punk being good or bad, that was never the point of the discussion. nice backpedalling though white boy

>suburban neighborhood
nope, and again homeless and suburban aren't the only two situations one can find themselves in
>>
>>70256056
bro you're white stop trying to pretend you're mad that people were calling sonic youth rich white art kids and you were like "nuh uh dude they are so straightedge and squat!" Why did it bother you that people called sonic youth rich art kids so much? Then you're going to say, "oh man i was talking about authentic true punk with honor and integrity not facebook feed!" It's just weird to me that there is a art movement where people think that playing badly is an amazing art discovery.
>>
>>70256170
anon, only one of us is white, and that's you, which is weird, because you seem to be the one using white as an insult or something that discredits an opinion

like I said, I'm game for posting my face with a timestamp if you are
>>
>>70256202
go ahead and post whatever you want it doesn't change the fact that it hurts you that people think sonic youth are rich white art kids who are snobby and not really that interesting.
>>
File: jonathan-richman-1981.jpg (217KB, 1087x1600px) Image search: [Google]
jonathan-richman-1981.jpg
217KB, 1087x1600px
>>70249714
>took themselves way too seriously and were in no way punk rock

If thats true, Sonic Youth in no way count as punk rock. Pic related is the only true punk rocker.
>>
>>70256306

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haYApys-KSA
>>
Since when did Billy or anyone else claim The Smashing Pumpkins were punk rock?

Kim Gordon is such a dumb cunt and doesn't possess a thousandth of the talent Billy does.
>>
>>70256228
the only thing that annoyed me was the suggestion that punk is only for rich white kids. read the thread, whitey
>>
>>70256202

You're full of it, you won't post and you are most definitely probably white.
>>
>>70256413
it is though
>>
>>70251019
hahah, oh my god, soccer mom. Her singing is fucking terrible, even when it's supposed to be raw, it sucks.
>>
>>70249714
>and were in no way punk rock
You say that like it's a bad thing

>Courtney talked about
>her secret affair
I doubt it.
>>
>>70250363
is that david foster wallace?
>>
>>70256426
literally just took the pic, ready to be posted as soon as you (assuming you're the same guy) do. but I have a sneaky feeling you're white
>>
Considering what a closet scumbag her husband turned out to be, I wouldn't be too surprised if the bitch wasn't lying or at least greatly exaggerating the truth. So many people surrounding Kurt and Courtney and co. with status and something to lose have turned out to be not such great people and very surprisingly opportunistic considering the DIY community that prizes artistic integrity and not so much money and fame. Lots of them have their Kurt stories and have used it for their own gain.
>>
>>70256534
No bandana
>>
>>70256586

Got the pic. Timestampped.
>>
>>70256629
ok, go ahead
>>
File: IMG_20170110_192521.jpg (2MB, 3036x4048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170110_192521.jpg
2MB, 3036x4048px
>>70256228
>>70256202
I'm white

Rly makes u think
>>
>>70249714
I like Sonic Youth and have respect for Kim but it's pretty laughable that she's so dismissive of Billy Corgan while talking about Courtney Love. Courtney is a cheap whore who rode Kurt's coattails to fame and she has never made anything as good as Siamese Dream or Adore. Billy's autistic ass is far more respectable than Courtney's.
>>
>>70256674

KEK

Okay other guys turn.
>>
>>70256778
of course he is why else would someone get mad about not liking people that are just like them?
>>
>>70256778
that's not him and it's not timestamped like he said
>>
>>70256823
>>70256817
>>70256778
>>70256674
we need a black person's opinion on sonic youth and punk rock right away
>>
>>70249714
But The Smashing Pumpkins never claimed to be punk and their music has never had an overt punk influence.
>>
>>70256841

Yeah but how will we know he's black?
>>
File: not white.jpg (765KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
not white.jpg
765KB, 1080x1920px
>>70256629
>>70256841
>>70256878
you all lose. I'm not black nor white
>>
>>70256957
i told you you were some suburban kid
>>
>>70257035
how am I suburban? suburbs don't even exist in my country, it's an american thing

either way, you're white and by your logic that means your opinion doesn't count. unlucky, cuck
>>
>>70256957

What are you
>>
>>70256850
Thats why she thinks they're bad
>>
>>70257099
>suburbs don't even exist in my country, it's an american thing

even worse
>>
>>70257035

Okay anon stop trolling this 12 year old. If he WAS white or American maybe he would have realized that you've been stringing him along for the past hour.
>>
>>70257154
nice try
>>
>>70257144
to be more accurate, suburb doesn't refer to the same thing here as it does in america
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.