[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General consensus on flatbush zombies? This is a thread mostly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: serveimage (14).jpg (216KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage (14).jpg
216KB, 1920x1080px
General consensus on flatbush zombies? This is a thread mostly catered towards hip-hop fans but it's all gravy in terms of anons such as myself (I like a broad range of different genres) who dabble in a bit of everything here and there.

I like them. I first heard The Underachievers through an IRL buddy and really digged them, I think these guys are way better than the likes of ASAP MOB. The whole scene NY rap scene seems to be going in all kinds of directions over the years though. Change can be good. Opinions?
>>
>>70248171
DUDE MY THIRD EYE
DUDE LSD

trash
>>
>>70248196
/thread
>>
>>70248196
Opinion dually noted.
Regards, OP
>>
check out da$h & retch

I liked the last album but too much muh drugs and muh atheism
>>
Better Off Dead is a legitimately excellent tape

I just wish 3001 hadn't been such disappointment
>>
>>70248219
Hoping these are both on spotify, cheers for the rec!
>>
>>70248196
atleast niggers are getting smarter
>>
>>70248221
it seems like I'm the only one who thinks 3001 was better :(
>>
>>70248341
I really think 3001 is a stellar record. Nothing groundbreaking, no masterpiece or remotely anything near to the sense but a solid record.
>>
>>70248219
This da$h stuff is pretty decent, anon. Cheers.
OP.
>>
>>70248386
the intro is just great alone, let alone the other 4/5 good songs. Couple of unnecessary songs, though.
>>
>>70248545
The intro is priceless.
>>
>>70248386
>>70248640
Also just to elaborate a little more on my previous post in regards to the unnecessary songs. Remember back in the day when rappers used to stuff albums with pointless skitting filler content that only really appealed to what I would imagine as the average african american. I definitely prefer 'average' tracks as opposed to that pointless mudslinging filler content. OP.
>>
>>70248760
>the average african american
Jesus Christ shut the fuck up.
>>
meechy has lots of potential rapping and the producer one is fucking great but they fall back on the DUDE PSYCHS thing so fucking much and most of their fans fit the coachella kid stereotype. better than underacheivers tho and honestly pro era too
>>
>>70248971
>>>70248760 (You)
>>the average african american
>Jesus Christ shut the fuck up.
Was that a skit?
All my love, OP.
>>
>>70249022
Yeah, it was a skit about an oblivious white boy pretending to know what he's talking about so he got told to shut up.
>>
>>70249044 My apologies, you must be black. Regards, OP.
>>
>>70249019
I wouldn't know much about coachella besides from their 'usual' sets which seen more often than not to be the latest bands and artists that the likes of p4k have a boner for. Almost seems cherry-picked at times. I'm a brit so we only really have a tiny amount of actually decent festivals here as a whole... I prefer gigs myself. Haven't attended one in a long while though. Last gig I attended was in Manchester at the apollo venue to see Kendrick Lamar when he was touring for GKMC. The place stunk of weed and it felt weird to be addressed as a 'manchester nigger' when I have the complexion of casper. OP.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.