[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I guess she certainly IS better than your favorite female Artist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: lana-del-rey.jpg (157KB, 600x600px)
lana-del-rey.jpg
157KB, 600x600px
I guess she certainly IS better than your favorite female Artist

>universially liked
>great unique voice
>top 10/10 production (atleast on her first album)
>likeable person and funny
>Lana DeI Rey
>>
nose looks weird/10
>>
>>70225585
>likeable and funny

Post instances of either
>>
File: Kate Bush.jpg (31KB, 270x400px)
Kate Bush.jpg
31KB, 270x400px
>>70225585
Come on now lad
>>
#slayyy
>>
File: slayonce.jpg (102KB, 685x365px) Image search: [Google]
slayonce.jpg
102KB, 685x365px
>>70225817
that ain't bey
>>
>being this delusional
>>
>>70225585
>Not even recognied well in my country at all
>Chooses style over substance
>Her only good album was "born to die" Ultra violence was just a let down and the other shitty album which i didn't even bother remembering the name
>Looks obnoxious
>>
I'm in love with Lana Del Rey.
>>
File: lana11.jpg (438KB, 923x1463px) Image search: [Google]
lana11.jpg
438KB, 923x1463px
>>70226122
she doesn't even look that obnoxious
>>
>>70225585
>Lana del ray
>better than Kylie Minogue
Lol fuck off cunt
>>
>>70226136
I was just memeing i used to love her but her last two albums were trash IMO
>>
This is a pretty gay thread, and that's coming from someone who really likes Grimes
>>
>>70225585
Jokes on you. She ís my favourite female artist.
Björk on 2nd.
Katie Melua on 3.
>>
>>70226785
>It's the all gay people like pop music meme again
you are projecting
>>
>>70225585
>>universially liked
I don't like her, so this cannot be true
>>great unique voice
Just soudns like a doped up Nancy Sinatra
>>top 10/10 production (atleast on her first album)
She's not responsible for, so this is not relevant
>>likeable person and funny
I don't like her, so this cannot be true
>>
>>70225585

God damn those fucking lips.
>>
>>70227033
No, just b8 m8. Fucking love kate bush. The Lana Del Ray shit is kinda meh, but that's just personal taste. As for everyone else mentioned, meh
>>
>>70227033
I still think it's silly to think that most people on 4chan would unite and vote lana del ray as their favorite female artist. Half the people on here thinks she is Tumblr fodder, and Grimes, Bjork, and poppy all get far more attention than she does.
>>
bad music
>>
>>70227252
there is no such thing as Tumblr Artists and music

Tumblr listens to Lana del Rey because of her daddy issues lyrics while everyone else listens to her because of her unique voice and music.

it all depends on the way you look at it

also replace poppy with Marina or Lauren, no one cares about poppy expect for a few shills
>>
Lana del Taco
>>
File: lana.jpg (28KB, 600x400px)
lana.jpg
28KB, 600x400px
>>70226136
what the fuck happend to her? She looks worse than ever

I miss BTD Lana
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.