[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Blur and Oasis compared? They're not even on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: YERGOTTEROLLWIFFIT.png (580KB, 699x354px) Image search: [Google]
YERGOTTEROLLWIFFIT.png
580KB, 699x354px
Why are Blur and Oasis compared? They're not even on the same level.
>>
it's cool to hate oasis and it's right to hate blur
>>
>>70218310
I fucking love Oasis. Find me a Blur song as good as Going Nowhere, Listen Up, Columbia, Live Forever, Shakermaker, or literally anything on the B side of morning glory

protip you cant unless its the Universal or Countryhouse
>>
>>70218496
https://youtu.be/SRkX1Up1vnc
>>
Plebs waste time discussing Blur and Oasis

Patricians listen to Pulp
>>
Oasis has never come close to 13. Never.
>>
>>70218587
Real patricians listen to MSP
>>
>>70218685
Nigga, you don't think ive thought about cutting myself while listening to The Holy Bible before?
>>
>>70218310
What are the other Beatles rip offs?

There's blur, oasis,
Arctic monkeys, the verve, tame impala, XTC
>>
>>70218777
The Beatles style was so generic that it's impossible not to rip them off even on accident
The beach boys are the true patrician band anyways
>>
>>70218798
the beach boys were the ultimate Beatles rip off
>>
>>70218587
You mean Suede.
>>
I was alive in the 90's, the whole Blur/Oasis thing was the gay white/british version of the East Coast/West Coast thing

a way for them to get in newspapers
>>
Oasis is TRASH LMAO XDD
I SAID MAYBEE top kek
Le wonderwall x'D
TODAY

- *a americuckk while listening to kanye west in the background*
>>
>>70218831
desu Pulp and Suede are the true patrician britpop bands.

MSP werent even britpop during that period so they dont count.
>>
>>70218821
Right and Radiohead ripped off Coldplay
>>
>>70218887
Muse*
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.