[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst vidya OST of all time? Literally just >lmao so heavy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: boi-r.jpg (29KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
boi-r.jpg
29KB, 460x215px
Worst vidya OST of all time? Literally just >lmao so heavy and le metal XD but with zero actual substance and zero creativity.
>>
>zero actual substance and zero creativity.
describes at least 80% of video game OSTs
>>
>>70207021

the remake ruined both the graphics and the sound

I have no idea how you can manage to do something this retarded.
>>
>>70207119
The graphics are alright, it's a bit of a shame not to see the artifacting on tears when you get massive damage but otherwise I got used to the pixel style graphics.
Also, who plays that game with the volume up? it's background game
Furthermore, anyone get AB+, is it as intense shite as everyone says?
>>
>>70207077
Minecraft, Risk of Rain, and TBA 2 (free flash game) are the exceptions.
>>
that's all osts
>>
>>70207021
I love this game but I listen to music while I play it so I've probably never heard the entire OST. Is it really that bad?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLo_-5MyI84
>>
>>70207143
AB+ is pretty awful
>>
How does it compare to AB+? The reviews are terrible
>>
>>70208893
i haven't played boi in years, what are the reviews like? can you link one
>>
>>70207021
original OST was way better. I usually play Rebirth/Afterbirth muted while playing my own shit

>>70207143
AB+ isn't that bad. New greed mode is hard as fuck which I love but not much interesting for new mechanics/items that I've found. New end chapter is also literally "lol let's smash everything we've already done together into one 50-room floor that you can steamroll if you beat Hush." Excited to see what the community does w/ mods

>>70208893
>>70209924
I think a lot of the reviews are skewed because the Antibirth mod came out recently and knocked it out of the park
>>
>>70207175
Jet Set Radio and STALKER also have great soundtracks
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.