[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when did you realize that yeezus was kanye's best album

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: yeezus.jpg (361KB, 2000x1751px) Image search: [Google]
yeezus.jpg
361KB, 2000x1751px
when did you realize that yeezus was kanye's best album as well as a better and more cohesive album than anything that death kids have ever put out
>>
>>70194367
2 months ago
>>
>>70194367
yeezus is really fucking good
i am a god and blood on the leaves are top-tier yeezy
>>
>>70194367
Anything is more cohesive than anything that death kids have ever put out
>>
>>70194529
this
except for NOTM
>>
>>70194565
>except for
kill yourself
>>
>Kanye's best
I'm not sure about that, I like 808s a lot almost singlehandedly for Pinocchio Story.
>Better and more meaningful/cohesive than Death Grips
Well, no shit. The only people who ever denied that were Fantano kiddies.
>>
I expected some autist DG kiddies to shit up this thread but I'm glad all the intelligent people are in agreement, easily Ye's magnum opus
>>
>>70194367
I respectfully have yet to realize that.
>>
i dont think it's his best album, but that's not saying much considering every album he's put out except maybe graduation has been above-great reaching into legendary territory. it's really good. i can say that. it's hard to say whether i like the money store more than yeezus or vice versa. forget all the death grips backlash for going too kewl and edgy or whatever and tms is still a groundbreaking record. in terms of rappity rap rap migos first big mixtape that came out in 2013 is more fun than both of those. so idk

also, that's probably the best album cover of all time.
>>
>>70194367
Each track on NOTM goes into the other the fuck are you talking about cohesive?
>>
>>70194450
Same lmao
>>
>>70194367
i realized this in 2013
then again in 2015
>>
>despite trying to bash death grips, op remains incapable of bringing up yeezus without bringing up death grips

classic
>>
Yeezus is trash and is only innovative or challenging for people who have never listened to anything other than Kanye
>>
Yeezus is his only album I don't really like. Felt it was rather pretentious to be honest. He went for this off-the-cuff, abrasive approach but I feel like On Sight is the only song where he makes anything actually good out of it. New Slaves and Black Skinhead are also alright but the rest is a waste of time. Couldn't give less of a fuck about Death Grips, though.
>>
>>70195461
>all the songs segue into each other, that means it's cohesive!!!
are you fucking inbred
>>
>>70196337
that is cohesive by definition you autist
>>
>>70194590
>its so hard to function like a decent adult because my massive celebrity ego
>more meaningful and cohesive than breaking the mold of racial identity/expectations, understanding your own futile existence from an outer perspective, using sexuality as an escape from your toxic mental state
but to each his own, i mean
>>
Hold My Liquor>>>>>>>>everything else on the album
but yeah, it's by far Kanye's best, with 808's in a distant 2nd
>>
everyone i know always says mbdtf is his best, but i just dont hear it, yeezus is so fucking good. life of pablo feels rlly similar to yeezus to me also
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.