[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: musicians you've encountered in your dreams Last night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: fotonoticia_20150921134952_1280.jpg (276KB, 1280x1104px) Image search: [Google]
fotonoticia_20150921134952_1280.jpg
276KB, 1280x1104px
ITT: musicians you've encountered in your dreams

Last night it was Leonard Cohen. He was busy so we didn't talk very much but I asked if he could show some of his songs on bass guitar. We hurried around my hometown in a firetruck driven by a man I can't recall and at the end of my dream we saw every car in the city crashed, wrecked, broken and smoking. In the ditches, on the lawn and sidewalks.

I always wanted to meet him but never got the chance so that was a very pleasant dream. I wish to meet him again in my sleep. I'm grateful for it.
>>
I had a dream that I got jumped by MC Ride.
>>
I met Mark E Smith in a dream. He called me a cunt for some reason and threw a bottle at my head. I imagine this would be much like meeting the real Mark E Smith.
>>
File: brianpaul.jpg (81KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
brianpaul.jpg
81KB, 960x960px
Last year I dreamed that I shared an apartment with both Brian Wilson and Paul Dano
>>
I had an dream where I composed some doom metal song.

PS: I'm not an musician at real life.

At the dream I was singing this song I composed to someone else and a guy with corpse pain't when to the room I was and said "this song is mine" and started to chase me.
>>
I had a dream in which Death Grips kidnapped me.
They kept me in their basement.
They kept pretending they were going to kill me so they could sample my cries of fear in their music
>>
I only have very vague memories but I think I was dating Jun Togawa.She's either a cool person or a complete bitch, I can't remember.
>>
I had a dream when I was very young that my parents had the Beatles over for dinner.
>>
>>70191488
I had another dream where mtv vjs where chasing me
>>
I had a dream where I was back in high school and there was some kind of protest going on in this big open area near the back of the school (not the quad but similar). I don't know what they were protesting but someone was lighting off firecrackers. Somehow I lost my backpack and my socks and shoes, and I had mud stains all over my clothes. I managed to get past the crowd and went indoors to get to science class, but I got stopped in the hallway by Steve Albini. He questioned why I was late for class and why I was all dirty. I tried explaining the protest, which he seemed not to know about even though it was right outside, and for some reason I started crying. He sent me to in-house (detention).
>>
No, it was Donald Trump who was the cool guy and Kyary Pamyu Pamyu was a murderous psychopath. I can't remember what Jun Togawa was about.
>>
lol ...62... 62...
>>
I'm not even a fan, nor have I ever listened to much of Grimes' music, but thanks to all the cancerous Grimes threads on /mu/, I had a dream about kissing her or something and now I find her physically attractive. Thanks, /mu/. I'll go kms now.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.