[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>waah wahh things aint going the way i want i'm just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: kurt.jpg (126KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
kurt.jpg
126KB, 620x620px
>waah wahh things aint going the way i want i'm just gonna end it all
Why do people idolize this coward ?
>>
>>70183265
>*teleports behind you*
>nothing personnel kid
>*shoots glam rock*
>>
probably the dumbest part of killing yourself is when you're dead and everyone talks about how suicide is a cowardly act as if that's a thing that even makes sense
>>
>>70183265
i think nirvana had a lot of really good songs but i dont get the hero worship stuff either. i suppose some people take inspiration from the notion that he'd rather die than become part of some corporate business model or whatever but it was really more about heroin addiction/mental illness/etc.
>>
>>70183265
He made great music?
>>
>>70183313
That doesn't make sense? Killing your self when you have a baby daughter that will never know you isn't cowardly??
>>
>>70183460
true desu. and before people bring up kurt being a druggie still being present in their life is important, and assuming he got his shit together he could have finally had a normal relationship with frances, just like courtney is right now
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOdsXCGBljx/?taken-by=space_witch666&hl=en
>>
Frances has some daddy issues and married a dude who looks just like Kurt and makes really shitty grunge. They divorced and now he wants like $80k a month and Kurt's guitar from MTV Unplugged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAMz5VlaUic
>>
File: 0_1d3edf_b9e15a44_orig.jpg (60KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
0_1d3edf_b9e15a44_orig.jpg
60KB, 612x612px
>tfw he didn't have the balls or talent to come back from the shit he was going through and use music as the outlet to deal with your demons instead of writing nonsensical music

Tfw you'll never see a jacked and /fit/ Kurt Cobain
>>
>>70183460
no I mean really I don't think it is

irresponsible, maybe, like maybe you can say "that was, taking into account the fact that he had responsibilities and shit, a remiss thing to do"

but like, cowardly? what's he supposed to have been afraid of? life? like "this dude was afraid of life which is why he killed himself"--really?

personally, I'm pretty afraid of dying--maybe that makes me a coward, like "he's afraid of dying so he hasn't killed himself." Makes as much sense as "people who kill themselves are afraid of life."

It's just like, one of those things people say that doesn't mean anything. Why not just say "he was shitty to his kid by killing himself"? Why bring in this whole invented narrative about how suicide is cowardly like that's not a crazy thing to say about someone who's apparently scared of life but not too scared to take around of buckshot to the head

Really we should be like "That guy shot himself which, if we're being honest, is kind of, if anything, a pretty brave thing to do. It was also a shitty thing to do to those who depended on him. What a shitty guy who for some crazy reason wasn't afraid of the main thing that the rest of humanity is afraid of."
>>
>still believe he an heroed

Courtney is lmaoing at you
>>
back during Pizzagate and Kanye's meltdown on /pol/ one /pol/tard manged to connect Cobain's death it it and it was spooky as fuck how it fit together. Should have screencapped it. Courtney Love's parents are majorly connected long before she got famous.
>>
Why are there like 10 cobain threads today?
>>
>>70183313
I think the worst part of suicide is when you die
>>
>>70184146

i think thats the best part, worst part is everything up to it
>>
File: isjU8998Nb63m.gif (3MB, 262x275px) Image search: [Google]
isjU8998Nb63m.gif
3MB, 262x275px
>>70183977
>pizzagate
>Kanye
>/pol/
>>
>>70183923

You do know that the whole 'Courtney killed Kurt' conspiracy still comes to the conclusion that he killed himself, right?
>>
>>70183460
It actually takes a lot of balls to fucking kill yourself. Imagine the terrible silence that comes with being dead and saying, "yeah, let's go."
>>
>>70183313
this

>>70183922
this

fuck the myth that living life is somehow virtuous
>>
>>70185129
It's virtuous if you have a daughter. If have a child it's mandatory
>>
>>70185205
why? frances seems fine

"wahhhhh they could have had fun together!"

plenty of people don't know who their parents are or don't have parents. if it caused more pain for kurt to be alive then it's selfish for frances to want him to live for her sake
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.