[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Twenty One Pilots the Linkin Park for the teens of this decade?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: hybrid theory.jpg (357KB, 1448x1448px)
hybrid theory.jpg
357KB, 1448x1448px
Is Twenty One Pilots the Linkin Park for the teens of this decade?

In that they are a band that mixes "deep" lyrics with rock + rap and just enough experimental stuff to be kind of interesting but not off putting. That sound about right?
>>
linkin park is more patrician
>>
>>70180365
this desu
>>
>>70180365
>>70180421
kek
top is 100 times better than this nu metal garbage
>>
Hybrid Theory is unironically way better than Blurryface
>>
>>70180431
they both suck
>>
>>70180431
>100 times better

we've already established that linkin park is more patrician, so you saying this makes you a pleb, pleb
>>
Linkin Park didn't pretend they were deep shit they just did what they did and that's it

Shitty pop-punk bands like My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy and Green Day were more the Twenty One Pilots of that time
>>
>>70180461
>>70180472
>he's not able to understand avant-garde music and thinks nu-metal is better
kill yourselves
>>
>>70180514
I said both suck, can you not read?
Vessel is a 6/10 tho
>>
>>70180514
>nu-metal

it's called rap-rock you absolute bitch
>>
>>70180495
I dunno, yeah most of LP's lyrics can amount to "grr i'm mad, fuck you!" but they still were viewed as being REAL and DEEP.
>>
>>70180540
>>70180546
cringe
>>
>>70180623
I'm not the one spamming TOP threads like an autist
>>
holy fuck
>>
>>70180495
>Linkin Park didn't pretend they were deep shit
ok look I have nostolgia too, but they really did. Some of their lyrics are pretty awful

>Shut up when I'm talking to you
>Shut up, shut up, shut up
>Shut up when I'm talking to you
>Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up
>I'm about to BREAK
>>
>>70180431
>>70180514
/thread
>>
>>70181254
those are good lyrics
>>
>>70181254
CRAAAAAWWWWLIN IN MY SKIINNNNN
THESE WOUUUNDS
THEY WILL NOT HEAAAL
>>
>>70181254
Yes, those lyrics are not good but LP wasn't going around saying they make music to make people think.
>>
>>70180514
if you're trying to say that 21 pilots is avant-garde please kill yourself
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.