[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>post what you're gf/bf listens too a girl I just started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0592.jpg (29KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0592.jpg
29KB, 240x240px
>post what you're gf/bf listens too

a girl I just started talking too worships souvlaki by slowdive, the jesus and the mary chain, sonic youth, mbv, likes pink floyd only dsoftm and everything before it, etc mostly cool shit

but she sometimes listen to ed sheeran, shitty rap (lil dicky) , and went too a couple country concerts, I mean she almost only ever does this when her friends are around so it's not that bad
>>
>>70176591
lol she probably shoots up heroin
have fun op
>>
File: fmr.jpg (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
fmr.jpg
26KB, 500x500px
>>70176591
I worry that I may secretly be dating popfag
>>
>>70176591
>worships souvlaki by slowdive
sounds like me
>likes pink floyd only dsoftm and everything before it
>not animals
nevermind turbopleb
>>
>>70176591
please learn to use "too" and "to" correctly
>>
My gf doesn't listen to music. So I get to play everything I want.
>>
>>70176600
shockingly only drinks on the weekends and smokes pot maybe once every month or so probably longer
>>
gf got me into isbells, bon iver, anco, gem club, elliot smith and a whole lot of other shit

i showed her the antlers and we basically bonded over slowcore/shoegaze
>>
File: eb9.jpg (57KB, 600x719px) Image search: [Google]
eb9.jpg
57KB, 600x719px
>>70176591
>you're gf/bf
>a girl I just started talking too
>>
So this is a normie safe space now? Cool
>>
My gf listens to Spanish bands, hipster indie stuff and this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQHZcORowlc
>>
Is it safe to say that people in a relationship automatically have terrible taste no matter how good it was before?
>>
File: 1463145306306.jpg (32KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
1463145306306.jpg
32KB, 620x400px
>>70176682
>smokes pot
>>
>tfw no gf
eh
last girl I was interested in liked meme music, some indie stuff and depressive tumblrshit. she was typical heroin chic and relation with her was very destructive, still miss her tho
>>
the definition of /medio/core
>>
What if you have more than one gf/bf?
>>
>>70177189
kill yourself
>>
>>70178067
Nah
>>
Here's some of my girlfriends favorite music
>>
>tfw no gf
>>70177104
Cage the Elephant ain't bad
>>
File: 1481783141374.gif (3MB, 330x274px) Image search: [Google]
1481783141374.gif
3MB, 330x274px
>implying i have a gf
>>
slowdive is trash
>>
>>70178971
You are trash
>>
My gf listens to mostly black metal and I can't stand that trash
>>
>>70176591
>but she sometimes listen to ed sheeran, shitty rap (lil dicky) , and went too a couple country concerts
so she's just a chameleon that listens to anything to fit in. she probably only "likes" the /mu/core stuff you mentioned because she knows someone else who does and wants to impress them

dating girls based on their taste in art is autistic. if you weren't beta, your gf would listen to whatever you like anyway
>>
where do i find girls like this
>>
who listen to bm
>>
>>70176993
if she listens to love of lesbian, just dump her
>>
coldplay
brand
new
paoli nutini
bonobo
the 1975

and lots of single songs by various artists
>>
My gf listens to a lot of bands like pavement, dinosaur jr, my bloody valentine,american football, etc. Her tastes are pretty basic by way of /mu/ hipsters but I think she has pretty alright basic taste.
>>
>>70176689

lol ur girl got u into pleb shit and vice versa

its a match made in heaven for anon
>>
>>70176646
if you can figure out what he means, who gives a fuck? it's like you want to add to the conversation but you are too dumb to add anything substantive so you just find a tiny, irrelevant grammatical mistake to comment on, and then force us to read your comment, thereby wasting the rest of our time. for what? so you could be part of the conversation and make an internet stranger feel bad? god you are a fucking loser.
>>
>>70181078
There's ambiguity over whether the mistake is to/too or what/whether. Bearing in mind how many channers have learned English as a second language we genuinely wouldn't be sure whether anon is asking 'does she listen too' or 'what does she listen to'.
>>
>>70181372
I would buy this, maybe, but the guy I was quoting made it clear that he thought the mistake was in to/too, which also means that he understood what OP was asking (or at least thought he knew what OP was asking).
>>
>>70181479
fair enough. I knew because I've seen these threads before
>>
>>70180691
not at your home
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.