[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm new to /mu/; what's with all the concurrent kpop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

I'm new to /mu/; what's with all the concurrent kpop generals? Wouldn't this be spam?
>>
>>70171047
>im new to /mu/
there ya go
lurk
>>
>>70171047
leave
>>
Talking about kpop is fun
>>
>>70171057
I'm not one for passive aggressive nonsense, and I don't lurk. Explain it to me.
>>
>>70171081
I'll decide when to leave.
>>
>>70171047
It keeps kpop from being 99.9% of the catalog
>>
>>70171112
>several kpop threads at once
>keeps from most of the catalog from being kpop
how do you square that circle?
>>
Why would talking about music / musicians be spam
>>
>>70171132
>kpop general
>kpop general
>kpop general
literally the same thread repeated
>>
>>70171131
Is it still 99.9% of the catalog?
No?
Then fuck off.
>>
>>70171148
It's the same thread topic, since it's a general. That doesn't make it the same exact thing each time.
>>
just filter it out you whiny biotch
>>
>>70171047
Bump limit
>>
File: FH 2.png (12KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
FH 2.png
12KB, 420x420px
Nu-/mu/ just kinda filters it out rather than actually do anything about it. Funny thing is, I got banned for reminding people daily that RAP stands for Retards Attempting Poetry. Apparently, knowledge is a bannable offense whereas turning this entire board into a bunch of drooling weeaboo shitheads is considered OK.
>>
>>70173175
Keep up the good fight
>>
>>70173175
Cry more you stupid bitch it's making my nips stiff
>>
>>70173213
Go back to kpg while we figure out what to do with your kind """""""""""""""""""""""""bitch""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>70173257
You will never be able to change a thing, all you can do is meme through the tears.
>>
>>70173175
keep it up lad
>>
File: file.png (105KB, 634x236px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
105KB, 634x236px
They constantly spam the catalog with upwards of nearly 10 threads at a time (breaking the rule about duplicate topics), they raid other threads and derail discussion and even steal gets.

They need to go.

pic related.
>>
File: IMG_3558.png (3MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3558.png
3MB, 1000x1500px
>>70174714
>steal gets
>>
File: lel.jpg (68KB, 650x600px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
68KB, 650x600px
I wouldn't mind the kpop threads if it wasn't just greasy weeaboos thumbing one out to barely suggestive dance moves to webms without sound.

Completely goes against the entire premise of /mu/, which is for an entire community to roast a newbie's music taste until they've bought Merriweather Post Pavilion on cassette
>>
>>70171047
We don't bother them, they don't bother us.
In the meantime, I suggest you filter them.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.