[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the worst/weirdest type of music censorship you've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 6272936_orig.jpg (28KB, 400x284px) Image search: [Google]
6272936_orig.jpg
28KB, 400x284px
what is the worst/weirdest type of music censorship you've ever heard?
>>
>>70167451
NIN'S Starfuckers censored as Starsuckers. INC.
>>
cutting out "drove so goddamn fast" in Jerry Was A Racecar Driver by Primus
>>
>>70167451
The censored version of 'Hard In Da Paint" has moments were there's just 5 seconds silence because of the huge amount of swearing
>>
>>70168065
that was due to gang references I think.
>>
So much was cut from the original version of D12's "Purple Pills", they just decided to rewrite the entire song.
>>
>Now I ain't sayin's she a gold digger
>But she ain't messin' with no broke, broke
>>
the censorship of the part of Killing In the Name where Zack de la Rocha keeps yelling "fuck you, I won't do what you tell me"

it fucks up the entire song
>>
that panic at the disco song where they censor the word god but not the damn that comes after it
>>
>>70168862
it's because the music video was in a church, but yeah I agree, the censorship of that part is really stupid
>>
the classic

https://youtu.be/tzL2sJKnAaM
>>
>Chickens they come, they go.
>>
>>70168934
who doesn't love bad bad, anon?
>>
>>70168919
This is the most retarded thing I have ever heard someone casually state as true.

Nobody censors damn; it's the "god" in goddamn that makes it a more offensive swear word. That's how every use of it gets censored.
>>
>>70167451
In Drop It Like It's Hot, they censor Pharell's shoes for some reason.
>>
>>70169267
They do this in a lot of rap videos, it's because the companies can sue when their logo is in a video.
>>
File: Death Grips lyrics.jpg (18KB, 300x285px) Image search: [Google]
Death Grips lyrics.jpg
18KB, 300x285px
>>70169267
>mfw
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.