[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is probably one of the most honest albums >I cannot go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

This is probably one of the most honest albums
>I cannot go through this again.

Nine Inch Nails / Trent Reznor thread?
>>
first for Beside You in Time best song on With Teeth
>>
>>70152563
Took a long to grow on me, but that song is the most special on that album probably.
>>
>>70152595
It definitely feels like the most unique, along with All the Love in the World
>>
>>70152698
Album in general gets better the longer it goes on, the latest tracks are the best, I am also a big fan of The Line Begins To Blur and Sunspots. I think the title track is really nice too.
>>
>>70152722
Sunspots is one of my favourite tracks too, and Right Where It Belongs is such a great way to close the album. It's pretty solid throughout though, the only tracks I like less than others are The Collector and Only
>>
Hi
>>
>>70152787
I always liked Only, I agree with The Collector, it sounds awkward and probably the most "generic" track on there.

Right Where It Belongs is probably the best way he ever closed album that ending piano always kills me. Just thinking about that ending piano is very moving.

>>70152804
hi
>>
>>70152544
I only discovered years later that Dave grohl played drums on most of the tracks
>>
>>70152863
He also appears on The Idea Of You from the newest EP of theirs.
>>
>>70152823
Only was one of my favourites initially, but it seems kinda cheesy now. I guess I just don't like Trent's vocal performance because nothing else really bugs me
>>
>>70152921
His vocal performance personally never bothers me, I actually quite like it in Only. I really dislike his vocal performance in almost entirety of The Sip, especially in "Letting You" the live versions sound much better
>>
>>70152993
Complete opposite for me. I especially love the vocals on Demon Seed and Discipline
>>
>>70153099
I love vocals on Discipline and Demon Seed, I was I guess reffering to Letting You specifically.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.