[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This just came out. What are your thoughts on it? Fav tracks:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Pink_Season.jpg (6KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
Pink_Season.jpg
6KB, 218x218px
This just came out. What are your thoughts on it?

Fav tracks: Nickelodean Girls, Uber Pussy, Dumplings
>>
ITS SO FUCKING FIRE
>>
>>70151486
Literally the greatest work ever released by man

We may as well stop making music forever now
>>
What is it?
>>
I hope anyone who enjoys this jumps off a cliff
>>
Not ironic shitposting for a minute.

Besides the tracks intentionally made to be shit, it was actually pretty nice.
>>
>>70151486
A lot of filler but Nickelodeon girls is so fucking fire
>>
>album starts with chewing sounds
>>
I unironically like Help
>>
>>70151486
Can you stop? Please?
>>
The Weird Al Yankovic of rap
>>
if you actually listend to this i feel sorry for you
>>
>>70151778
How would you know unless you heard it?

It's so topical!
>>
Stfu video is best thing to come out of that channel
>>
>>70151640
I know right? The only track that I didn't really like was the Goofy's Trial skit near the end, and the only problem that I had with it was that it was too long. It's a really great album.
>>
I don't think it was that nice, i mean yeah, the instrumentals were pretty great but i thought george would take a serious route without pumping it full with meme music.

Regardless, i'll support his work since I know he's been busting his ass on this for awhile now.
>>
>>70152629
It's Pink Guy album, of course it's gonna be full of memes.
His other works under the Joji name are more serious
>>
its posts like these that remind me how unapologetically white and underaged /mu/ really is

>a bunch of reddit lyrics over trap beats with mediocre flows
>more or less Lil Dicky tear

white boys: "wow bro aoty hes so quirky and zanny!! its just a meme bro dont take it seriously!!"

im not even saying you shouldn't be allowed to make meme rap im just saying its trite ass reddit humor with overall boring execution

I unironically think early Bo Burnham was one of the last good "comedy" rappers when he came out.

>inb4 hes reddit too

He was legitimately clever with a lot of his lyrics not just spouting cringy meme shit.

What happened to this board?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.