[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>unironically enjoy dark ambient, lowercase, noise, field

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1473270917870.png (273KB, 979x823px) Image search: [Google]
1473270917870.png
273KB, 979x823px
>unironically enjoy dark ambient, lowercase, noise, field recordings, and minimalism
>/mu/ calls you a pretentious hipster faggot
Why? Give me a reason why any of those genres are bad without using words like boring, hipster, or pretentious
>>
You're not pretentious for that.

You're pretentious cause you like Leffen.
>>
>>70147460
>lowercase
I bet you think No-fi is a genre too.
>>
>>70147460
Because /mu/ fears genres they don't understand
>>
all of those genres are good except noise
jk I just actually really don't like noise unless its used to enhance another genre, but I guess I can understand why someone really into timbre would like it

I also haven't really seen anyone call those genres pretentious in a non jocular way so stop being so fuckin sensitive faggot
>>
>>70147460
When I listen to music, I want to listen to sounds.
>>
>>70147460
you can like whatever you want but im just telling you its shit and you're gay
>>
>>70147460
it's fine to enjoy these but if these things are legitimately your favorite music you should reexamine why you listen to music and what you're really getting out of it.
>>
Why even listen to a bunch of random nobodies you'll never meet?
>>
>>70147460
/mu/ doesn't do that though.
>>
i enjoy that music but i don't listen to it regulary, i mostly listen to avant-garde jazz and classical, you're not a hipster and i'm not a hipster, i think people process different sounds as music and it's nothing pretentious if you enjoy things like the sound of a field or trout mask replica, but well there are people who don't enjoy either but they want to look smart for liking it when there is nothing smart for how your brain processes sounds
>>
Op, I like these music genres, so I can understand a problem here. I think if you want to fully enjoy these sounds, before pushing play button you must be like in a trans/meditation condition. It's not usual. Whats is not usual, people like to say that is crap of shiet
>>
File: abbhLo1I.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
abbhLo1I.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>70148927
>>
>>70149086
he's not wrong.
>>
>>70147460
The same reason that if you liked top 40 people might assume you were an idiot.

They are making an educated guess based on what they know of the fanbase of the genre. Unfortunately even if you're not a pretentious faggot, you still listen to a lot of music which pretentious faggots love.
>>
>>70149039
good sentiment but please practice your English more
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.