[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In a car with a good friend and some normies >"Hey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>In a car with a good friend and some normies
>"Hey friend X, you know The Residents right? Watched a documentary of them yesterday"
>Qt: "Who? Sing me a lyric, I might know them"

H-how should I have responded?
>>
Dude my girlfriend does that shit all the time I was talking to my close friend who also browses /mu/ about Gas and my girlfriend was like "Hey I think I know them sing me a lyric" and I told her there weren't vocals and then she got all quiet
>>
>women
Can't believe y'all are falling for this meme still
>>
>>70145663
>Baaaaaaaw I'm too special for people people know my tastes

Please, please shoot yourself.
>>
>>70146039
When a super thicc meme whom sucks me harder than a goddamn vaccum let's me borrow her money and car and never gives me attitude I'll fall for it I don't even care
Fuck this nu-male chasity shit.
>>
>>70146076
Insecure pleb retaltion remark #4838475
>>
>>70145663
Just say a lyric man maybe she's patrician
Maybe she'll appreciate how into music you are and give you the succ

I used to stress stuff like this but really all it takes is a minor amount of social awareness to dodge any potential awkwardness. At worst you'll get an "oh okay" and can move on to something else
>>
>>70145663
Hello Skinny
>>
File: 1.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>70146039
>>70146118
Not into traps
>mfw
>>
Jump out the car
>>
>>70146076
Or maybe it's from an experimental/ avant garde band, who usually is just instrumental, and very unknown to the average listener.

Nice projecting faggot, neck yourself
>>
>>70146443
>and very unknown to the average listener.

why wouldn't you want to help someone expand their music taste
>>
>>70146579
if they are willing then I would love to

the average person isn't willing
>>
>>70146597
don't just assume this man
I used to make excuses like this all the time just to avoid having to talk about my taste with friends since for some reason I thought it'd 100% lead to awkwardness

once I got past that I started getting friends to become more open about their tastes, and also found out that a lot of my friends had similar mindsets.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.