[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lets assume that you're a artist and you made a album with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: lysflath.jpg (329KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
lysflath.jpg
329KB, 900x900px
lets assume that you're a artist and you made a album with four tracks. One is god tier, two are meh-to-shit tier and the last one is literal-garbage tier. In what order would you put your songs in order to make it suck the less amount of dicks?

Pick unrelated.
>>
1. Meh
2. God
3. Meh
4. Shit
>>
>>70136709
Damn straight pic unrelated
>>
1. God
2. Meh
3. Meh
4. Shit
>>
>>70136746
this
>>
1. Shit
2. Meh
3. God
4. Meh
>>
>>70136709
Why would you even listen to the shitty ones if you don't like them?
>>
storm is literally the best song of all time
>>
>>70137661
weakest song on the album
>>
>>70137628
This is the best answer.

Throw the pleb filter in the beginning, warm the album up to the gorgeous climax, and then cool it down at the end once you've trapped them with the climax.
>>
meh
garbage
meh
god
>>
>>70137668
objectively false
>>
>>70137668
This desu, sleep and antennas to heaven are the best. Only plebs disagree
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.