[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder this board is full of hipster faggots who will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (91KB, 610x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 610x395px
Daily reminder this board is full of hipster faggots who will dickride any "unheard of" artist but the absolute moment they make a come up they no longer stand by them and claim to have always hated them. Every single time. It never fails.
>>
>>70132106
clearly from reddit because you don't seem to understand how anonymous posting works
>>
>>70132106
"U-uh oh, will I have enough cool points with my buddies for still listening to this?" t. Hipster manchild.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 358x358px
>>70132125
>gets called out
>r-reddit

Goteem.
>>
>>70132106
/mu/ has always been hipster faggots
they'll pretend and brainwash themselves to like certain artists because its "in" and force themselves to hate certain artists because its out
>>
Shut up.

The most talked about musicians on /mu/ are popular in the mainstream.
>>
what I read is that OP is an uncultured swine who can't decide what to listen to for himself so he just sticks well-know artists and top 40 garbage

wew lad
>>
>>70132106
Kanye West.
Now go back.
>>
>>70132177
Why do not want the artist you like to be successful? Why do you drop them the minute they make it big, isn't that what you wanted? Isn't the point of music to share and enjoy and not stroke your ego-penis to the idea of how good you "think" your taste is? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>70132288
Most people are complete idiots, so something being very popular means it's shit
>>
>>70132399
Seems to be the case here.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.