[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Tyler The Creator's true magnum opus by far. Wolf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: BASTARDCOVER.png (105KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
BASTARDCOVER.png
105KB, 325x325px
This is Tyler The Creator's true magnum opus by far.

Wolf is close but not quite as dark, interesting and unfiltered.

Goblin & Cherry Bomb have gems but are mostly a mess.
>>
idk friendo

Cherry Bomb > Wolf
>>
File: awxldzvig7yy7xxfjgcq.jpg (33KB, 652x365px) Image search: [Google]
awxldzvig7yy7xxfjgcq.jpg
33KB, 652x365px
>>70123837
>>
>>70123837

Objective ranking:

Wolf>>Bastard >>>>>>Goblin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cherry Bomb
>>
File: n6vcz0u2lzhx.jpg (19KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
n6vcz0u2lzhx.jpg
19KB, 785x757px
>>70123902
>>70123913
fuk yall
>>
>>70123913
>Goblin above cherry bomb

Bullshit,
>>
>>70123946

At least Goblin wasn't completely forgettable and Tyler was actually trying with the lyrics/storyline/mixing

Besides a few stand out moments like Okaga, Perfect and maybe Pilot. The majority of Cherry Bomb was a mess. I rarely listen to it, comparatively when his other stuff came out, I listened to it all the time. Now I still play Wolf occasionally and maybe Parade or Wheels.
>>
i used to be a HUGE OF stan when they came out. way too huge. a fag probably nut I was 16-17 so who wasn't a fag.

i just have no desire to listen to any older OF material, OF in general. I would say Ali by Mike G and some of Blackendwhite still hold up.
a few tracks on Bastard
Frank and Earl forreal the only members who's catalogue is definitely fuckwithable. But in terms of the OF tapes and everyone else its just blah

The Internet too
>>
>>70123913
this pretty much

the only track that i really cared for on cb was pilot
>>
Only albums worth listening to by all of em is:

Channel Orange, Blond, Wolf and maybe Doris

The rest ranges from mediocre to edgy boring drivel
>>
>>70124653

Pilot, Perfect, 2Seater, Okaga and Death Camp are cool to me. The rest are eh.
>>
>>70124750
his softer stuff is always better than shit like that next to last track about "O"s

i loved his beats on shit like jamba, cowboy, awkward, ifhy, especially lone
>>
>>70124830

100%. Used to love the crazy loud shit when I was younger but now I prefer the chill shit generally as it usually is better in general.

My favorite chill/soft songs by Tyler are:

Okaga Ca
VCR/Wheels
Analog
Analog 2
Awkward
IFHY
Treehome 95
Inside of Clouds
Jamba
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.