[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Sunn fans on tonight? What are your favorite tracks? Anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: sunn-o-north-american-tour-2017.png (1MB, 1158x812px) Image search: [Google]
sunn-o-north-american-tour-2017.png
1MB, 1158x812px
Any Sunn fans on tonight? What are your favorite tracks? Anyone going to the 2017 shows?
>>
i might go to a show. their live shows are something else even if you aren't into their music
>>
>>70121547
I went to one. It was great, I was in the front row.
>>
>>70121512
listening to white 1 right now

yeah I'm going to the march 14th show in toronto
>>
>>70121647
Lucky. I wish they'd do a sweep through the midwest but I know touring the entirety of the states is very tiresome.
>>
>>70121697
also touring with a huge backline is costly and annoying
>>
>>70121719
for sure
I'm glad they're bothering to cross the border, that shit must be a hassle

how far is the closest show from you?
>>
>>70121787
no where near where i live but i might be traveling near their pits show so if i can i will go to that
>>
>>70121512
I might go to the Philly show if I can find a place to stay that night. Has anybody been to Union Transfer before?
>>
>>70121824
that's good, at least there's hope lol
>>
>>70121824
Considering going to that one myself. I'd be driving for 7 hours though. Maybe not so worth it.

It is on a Saturday at least.
>>
>>70121995
oh its a flight for me. might try and sneak in a pens game if i can too. this is all work dependent though. its funny cuz it would be way easier for me to get to Seattle
>>
I'm going to their show in Queens in March.
>>
>>70121824
>>70121995
i can vouch for both the rex theater and the pittsburgh penguins
>>
I've only listened to Monoliths and Dimensions but I thought it was really fucking good. Unlike anything else I've heard. Where do I go next?
>>
>>70122419
crosbys shit mustache can get wrecked, letang needs more attention
>>
>>70122448
Google their collaboration album with Nurse With Wound
>>
>>70122448
the live album domkirke is really good, kannon is surprisingly chill, i personally like OO Void the best
>>
I really like their new live album from Russia, it has such a brutal sound that captures their live sound very well. Significantly better than their other live albums, but not very well recognized.
>>
>>70122633
they did an LP release of that that I wish I had bought so badly
>>
File: luigiduh_head1.png (76KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
luigiduh_head1.png
76KB, 360x360px
>tfw the Portland show was tonight and I missed it
>>
>>70123054
Nope. They're not on tour kiddo.
>>
>>70121512
Fav track
"Cry For The Weeper"

everytime I hear it, I hear something different, was listening to it for awhile on hi quality head phones

brought it to a friend who had really goos speaker and a sub woofer, it became a totally different song

"It Took The Night To Believe" is another favorite

saw them live once, was pretty good, on a double bill with OM
>>
>>70121874
The union transfer is a lit venue, dick bouncers tho
>>
>>70121512
anyone have one spare boston ticket?
>>
>>70121512
Only listened to Black One, really liked it and probably gonna delve deeper into their discog after I explore Earth a bit more. Which means after I finally sit through Earth 2, which I've never been able to make it all the way through for some reason.
>>70121547
I can't even imagine the type of atmosphere they create. Would love to go to a show.
>>70121697
Yeah, living in Wisconsin kinda sucks. Maybe one day, anon.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.