[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You think it'd be kinda tacky if I killed myself to this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: iggy-pop-the-idiot.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
iggy-pop-the-idiot.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
You think it'd be kinda tacky if I killed myself to this album? What's /mu/'s #1 suicide album, the very best to go out to. And no, I don't really want to see the chart.
>>
I don't think Ian killed himself because the album was depressing, I think he just liked the album and wanted to listen to it one last time before he died. The other Joy Division members have said Ian liked the album and listened to it a lot.

So, just listen to whatever you really like.
>>
Closer or Deathconsciousness
>>
>>70120548
this album isn't really that depressing desu, melancholy and anxious in the last track perhaps but that's about it.
>>
>>70120548
Yeah, it would kinda cliche
I will kill myself to this song someday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfFAj_Dilks
>>
ITS IN THE WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITES OF MUH EYYYES!
>>
>>70120548
>You think it'd be kinda tacky if I killed myself to this album?
Yes. It's been done by a famous person and would just emphasize the influence of that famous person and belittle your personal issues.
>>
>>70120548
killing yourself is tacky in general
kys for even considering it
>>
deathconsciousness or the downward spiral
>>
>>70120774
I can see why you'd want to kys to this song. What a piece of shit.
>>
>>70121027
>the downward spiral
This was gonna be my second choice. Thanks anon.
>>
File: TheCryingLight.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
TheCryingLight.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>70120548
Don't kill yourself anon. Please.
>>
y'know with all the suicide threads that get posted on /mu/ you kinda gotta wonder if this OP or any other will actually/has done the deed.
>>
if i were to kill myself it would probably be to some noise album
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN3tjXJvNbA

this right here.
>>
>>70122064
that'd be legit, you should do it. maybe i'll do that. not like Merzbow or anything, something cool.
>>
>>70120548
What's up with that album? I don't get the appeal...
>>
>>70122086
I like black metal but DSBM doesn't do it for me. Sorry :\
>>70122127
Nothing really, besides the fact that Ian Curtis of Joy Division killed himself to it. It's really not that depressing or anything, apparently he just liked it a lot.
>>
Giles Corey
>>
>>70122120
Ouch fuck, I cut myself
>>
I'll probably hang myself to Dirt in the Ground by Tom Waits. Great suicide song. Would it help if I got real drunk first?
>>
>>70122224
>he has no knowledge of noise outside the astoundingly mediocre discography of Merzpleb
yikes, maybe you should kys yourself
>>
File: 1970s-3960505_zps95218577.jpg (29KB, 198x287px) Image search: [Google]
1970s-3960505_zps95218577.jpg
29KB, 198x287px
I'm going out to sunset by roxy music it's gonna be awesome
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ_G3v0u5aM
>>
Don't kill yourself, force yourself to stay alive so you have to go through the torture. If you really hate yourself, you should prolong your own suffering
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.