[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that U2's new album "Songs of Innocence"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IRPRNlA.jpg (519KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IRPRNlA.jpg
519KB, 1200x800px
Reminder that U2's new album "Songs of Innocence" and the 30th anniversary of "The Joshua Tree" are coming very very soon.

U2 will also have the highest grossing tour of 2017 and surpass their previous record to have the highest grossing tour of all time in 2018.

BASED BONO !
>>
U2 are and always have been shit
>>
30 years bono's been taking a dick in his ass let's have a parade
>>
>>70105257
WRONG
first three albums are golden mush I scoop into my earholes it's a tickley twinkly poom poom delight
>>
boner and the edgelord - poodoo
>>
but Songs of Innocence came out in 2014
>>
>>70105272
>>70105320
EPIC!!!
COMEDY FUCKING GOLD

Are you fucking 10 dude
Show some respect to one of the legends
>>
not a fan of them and yes, Bono can be an insufferable asshole, but they used to be a good band until at least the mid 90s.
>>
File: Bono face.jpg (19KB, 288x225px) Image search: [Google]
Bono face.jpg
19KB, 288x225px
>>70105344
>>
>>70105344
Wait a minute. Are you talking U2 2 me?
>>
>>70104692
So what are your top 3 U2 albums?

I'd say:
Achtung Baby
Original Soundtracks
Joshua Tree

They should re-release or remaster the Passengers album under their name. If they did it back then they would get their dicks sucked like Radiohead when Kid A dropped.
>>
Reminder they literally could not give their last album away without pissing people off
>>
>>70107197
this
U2 are the most hated band of all time
>>
>>70106952
For me it's:
1. Joshua Tree
2. Boy
3. War

I kinda wanted to like Achtung Baby, but I think it's quite overrated in comparison to their pre-Joshua albums.
And everything just sounds corny and placid after Achtung Baby, so I see Achtung as their last good album.
>>
>>70108337
Zooropa though
>>
>>70108294
Only if you're an underage that lacks contextual insight. Until 98 U2 were loved for the most part, specially in the 80's. They only became a meme since the 00's when Bono became a faggot.

>>70108337
No Line In the Horizon is quite underrated, over-played radio singles aside. Last track is a banger.
>>
>>70108387
Well I find Zoorapa to be the best post-Achtung album, but it's still pretty shit for me
>>
>>70104692
he's the voice of our generation!
>>
>>70104692
>U2's new album "Songs of Innocence"
fuck off
>>
>>70105257
This. U2 have no good songs. Zero. Every single one of their songs are bad.
>>
>>70104692
kys
>>
>>70108755
Congratulations, you vocalized your back-up lacking opinion. 10 Patrishâ„¢ points have been deposited in your 4chan Goldâ„¢ account. Feel free to exit the thread now.
>>
>>70105380
Is this an episode of I Love Films?
>>
>>70109725
Shut up queer
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.