[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"you have to listen to this album 200 times to get it"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Gas_pop_cover.png (222KB, 325x318px)
Gas_pop_cover.png
222KB, 325x318px
>"you have to listen to this album 200 times to get it"
>"I hate repetitious music, I've heard the whole song in 15 seconds"

If you don't realize the hypocrisy you don't belong on /mu/. The beauty of repetitive music is that it becomes a form of ambient drone, a soundscape pulsating with the rhythm of the alien life of the dimension the song creates, like a Godfather Drosselmeyer giving you a dream of an impossibly perfect world that is eternal and perpetual, and yet, each repetition brings even more life, vibrance, color, event and depth to the audiological universe you are witnessing.

If you are a true music lover, you must learn to love repetition as much as progression, because sometimes it is the destination and not the journey that is the more meaningful.
>>
ok
>>
okkkkkkk
>>
ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok
>>
>>70080607
yeah but music with progression is the destination and repetitive music is the journey...
>>
>>70080607

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbwjfe5BbGc
>>
ok ok ok okokokoko okay o o kay kay okay okokok ok o k k k k kkk okayaay okay ay ok kay ok o o o o kay okok ok ok okokokoko okay o o kay kay okay okokok ok o k k k k kkk okayaay okay ay ok kay ok o o o o kay ok ok ok ok okokokoko okay o o kay kay okay okokok ok o k k k k kkk okayaay okay ay ok kay ok o o o o kay ok
>>
Gas - Nah Und Fern is probably my favorite collection of music of all time. I know it like the back of my hand, yet am never bored of it.
>>
File: Alex-Grey-Fractal-Self-Similar.jpg (1MB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Alex-Grey-Fractal-Self-Similar.jpg
1MB, 1600x1066px
>>70080616
>>70080623
>>70080668
My patricianhood is wasted on this board, the only repetition here is ironic levels all the way down.
>>
>>70080696
Falling guards and winking bards are just my needs. Okay? Okay? Okay? Okay? Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay!...
>>
>>70080673
I see it quite the opposite. Progression changes like passing scenery, it's in its nature to change. Repetition, however, changes very little, if at all, much like a fixed point in time and space. The only progress would be how much richer the detail you would notice by staying in a singular location would be, while progression passes by like a blur, only memorized and better known with repeated pilgrimages.
>>
>>70080696

>My patricianhood is wasted on this board

na you are probably just another hipster guy who chooses to be elitist over music because literature is too much hassle for you
>>
>>70080779
If I'm elitist it's only because /mu/ made me that way. Four years ago when I first came here all I wanted was some cool music to play my racing vidya to, but I was told I had shit taste and had to git gud.
>>
ok ok ok ok
>>
>>70080854

>If I'm elitist it's only because /mu/ made me that way.

bullshit. i thought this thread was pasta at first. that is how smug and lost up its ass it was. i thought you were indirectly mocking it.

if you were really moved to make a thread like this then please stop being this pseud okay its pretty lame.

voigt is good and i'm sure you have good taste and all but stop being this try hard about it mate.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGONknmu0yo
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.