[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>come to /mu/ daily >always see a million kpop, marina,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>come to /mu/ daily
>always see a million kpop, marina, grimes, lavren, st. vincent, XCX, del rey, rihanna, beyonce, solange, iggy, ariana, selena, gaga, demi, miley, minaj and lorde threads and other thinly veiled waifu threads
>not to mention the dozens of shitano and shitfork shill threads

Why isn't there a /celeb/ board for these """"""""""people"""""""""" so those of us with girlfriends and lives can actually discuss music in peace here?
>>
I feel you OP, but this thread is also low quality/non musical discussion
>>
>>70077388
At least it's attempting to be constructive, and didn't Hiro/whatshisname say each board was allowed to have one meta thread at a time?
>>
Then make an actual music discussion thread yourself dumbass. Those threads you mentioned discuss music sometimes at least
>>
>>70077303
Because all of the people you just mentioned are all musicians and this is /mu.
>>
>>70077621
Who do you think you're fooling my nu-male?
>>
>>70077944
Hopefully only crummy moronic types like you.
>>
>>70077944
what the fuck is a "nu-male"?
>>
>>70077416
When?
Wouldn't that invalidate the purpose of /qa/ entirely
Go post this there
>>
>>70078091
One of those buzz-terms that crummy moronic types like to invent and use as a slur against other people/things/ideas they think are beneath them, but in the end just make it easy for others to instantly identify them as crummy moronic types.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (95KB, 478x580px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
95KB, 478x580px
>>70078207
no it's this
>>
>>70077944
>>70078214
Post a picture of yourself
>>
>>70077303
>Why isn't there a /celeb/ board for these
This actually isn't a bad idea.
>>
File: cJO7vi2.jpg (137KB, 1435x1694px) Image search: [Google]
cJO7vi2.jpg
137KB, 1435x1694px
>>70077303
the only ones i actually see on a daily basis are Grimes, Kpop, and Lauren
idk what board your browsing there you're seeing an Iggy Azalea thread every day lmfao
>>
This is why I hate /mu/, you all have bad taste and I've never discovered any decent music in the 4 months i lurked here.

Also none of you can take criticism AT ALL.
>>
>>70077303
>/celeb/
>taking the worst aspects of /mu/ and /tv/ and smashing them together

just call it /cancer/ mate
>>
>>70080335
as long as it's on its own board who cares what it's called.
>>
The biggest issue with /mu/ is the kpop threads that constantly bump other actual threads off the board, raid other threads to derail actual discussion and steal gets. They make like 8 of them at a time so most of the catalog is cluttered with their threads, it's fucking annoying.

If we need to get a general banned, it's the kpop one.
>>
need more hasband thread
>>
>>70078316
Marina threads are also heavily made here by the same faggot wishing her to die and never really talking about her music. it really gets annoying when you want to talk about the music of an artist and all that happens is that people start shitposting and they never come to their music but rather how the artist turned into shit and how they havent managed anything in their life etc.
>>
>>70077303
>girlfriends and lives
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.