[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I become as good as James Ferraro?I'm absolutely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1483360040958[1].jpg (1MB, 3795x2682px) Image search: [Google]
1483360040958[1].jpg
1MB, 3795x2682px
How can I become as good as James Ferraro?I'm absolutely serious.He always makes really interesting AND good stuff(without counting hs3 of course) and I'm just amazed how he always do it.
>>
computer programs do half the work

he is absolutely not just sitting down with a pen and staff paper
>>
>>70075438
Just fuck around a lot. James is not that good in the grand scheme of things
>>
I feel like James Ferraro is some kind of joke I'm not in on.

He's fucking awful.
>>
Literally who
>>
It's impossible, short of frying your brain a few neurons short of death. That isn't because he's necessarily talented - he's more like a broken machine that hasn't had its plugged pulled, inputting every facet of contemporary western culture, mangling it through its particular state of brokenness, and outputting something uniquely accidental. Sometimes its mangled in a novel way, other times its just broken half-digested fragments of culture.

In other words, do enough drugs to induce permanent cerebral hypoxia and replace your newly voided brain space with pomo vocab and you'll be on the right path.
>>
it's more about the concept than anything
feel the vibes and live the james lifestyle
read up on some baudrillard
play simcity 3000 high on adderall at 3 am every day
study the evolution of technology and globalization
>>
>>70075528
He's hit or miss. Has a few good albums and some shit. Varied discography.
>>70075586
Experimental electronic musician
You either love him or hate him
I love his stuff
>>
i think james is ahead of his time
>>
>>70075471
>he is absolutely not just sitting down with a pen and staff paper
who the fuck does this in 2017?
>>
>>70075773
Not everyone has a computer, anon
>>
>>70075773
just an expression but they only don't do it because they don't know how. However most everyone will still use pen and paper from scratch which is the point. Generally speaking. I mean a lot of people are so uncreative that they're just arranging and not even technically composing. The point is that James is most likely if not admittedly using computer composition programs.
>>
>>70075840
i think he worked with notation software as well at some point (probably on HS3)
>>
>>70076354
>his worst album
he should stop desu
>>
Autism, drugs and talent
>>
>>70076930
>tfw lack the talent
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.