[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which are quality NIN remix albums? I kinda liked "Y34RZ3R0R3M1X3D"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Which are quality NIN remix albums? I kinda liked "Y34RZ3R0R3M1X3D" especially for the 'Big Destroyer'.
Just 'Fixed' and 'Recoiled'?
>>
>Further Down The Spiral
>Things Falling Apart
>Every Day Is Exactly The Same (single, but has quite a lot remix tracks)
>>
>>70057416
I prerfer 'hand that feeds' single desu
>>
File: suck.jpg (27KB, 299x300px) Image search: [Google]
suck.jpg
27KB, 299x300px
What are some similar sounding albums like PHM?
>>
File: R-621471-1139586896.jpeg.jpg (11KB, 300x292px) Image search: [Google]
R-621471-1139586896.jpeg.jpg
11KB, 300x292px
>>70057490

Purest Feeling
>>
>>70057538
why is maybe just once so good
maybe if it was more polished it could make it to the album
>>
>>70057563

Yeah, it's a great track. Maybe it was just too far on the pop side for what ol Trento wanted.
>>
TDS > PHM > Fragile > With Teeth > Broken

am I getting it right /mu/?
>>
>>70057377
Further Down The Spiral is the most interesting of their remix albums. I also like Fixed, the rest not so much.

>>70057538
I've been listening to NIN for more than 10 years and I only discovered this last week. I always thought it was some random bootleg.
It's pretty cool to hear these demos, the sound is already decent.
It sounds a lot more synthpop than Pretty Hate Machine, I can see why some of the tracks weren't go further.

Are there similar bootlegs worth listening to? Broken demos maybe?
>>
>>70057639
TDS=Fragile>Broken=PHM>Ghosts>With Teeth>NTAE>HM>The Slip>YZ
>>
>>70057922
fan boy's wet dream
>>
File: tut_2.jpg (443KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tut_2.jpg
443KB, 1024x1024px
>>70057639
>>70057922
TDS > Fragile > NTAE > HM > WT > YZ > Broken > The Slip > Pretty Hate Machine
>>
>>70058569
you are objectively wrong
>>
>>70058677
I Hurrr myself today
>>
>>70058677
Nah, I'm objectively right.
>>
Fixed is one of the best remix albums and iff you disagree you probably dig to lick whip cream mixed with vagina juices from asian pussy.

Also, reminder that our god and savior T-Rez considers NIN remix albums as important as his regular releases, that's literally why he came up with the halo thing.
>>
Further Down the Spiral is one of the very few remix albums I like (NIN or otherwise). Trent's other remix records are alright but Further is definitely the best although most people here on /mu/ seem to dislike it for some reason
>>
>Closer to god EP
if you haven't heard all of these remixes / alt recordings of closer, you need to.

>Further Down the Spiral
my fav remix album. Nin + Coil + Aphex Twin.
UK version of this album has a couple remixes of the becoming and heresy that shouldn't be missed.
>>
>>70059721
I agree and I still enjoy licking whip cream mixed with vagina juices from asian pussy
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.