[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't stand white girls listening to rap. In fact I hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5829.png (153KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5829.png
153KB, 768x768px
I can't stand white girls listening to rap. In fact I hate it so much that I stop listening to the artist they listen to altogether because apparently their shit is bad enough to manage to appeal to them

Anyone else like this? Why do white girls ruin every fucking thing?
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 564x809px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 564x809px
I agree. It's just like the gayest thing
>>
>>70056447

it's not that bad dude. relax.
>>
>>70056447
OMG DUDE I'm listening to The Weeknd and was just thinking the same thing. It used to be cool (kinda) but now literally every white bitch "vibes" to his music
>>
>>70056447
why do you even care?
>>
>>70056447
Childish gambino, odd future, every trap artist, drake, and almost every black rapper that isn't autistic is white girl rap.
>>
File: turnupfaggot.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
turnupfaggot.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
Such hatred

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9rkyKD1MRw
>>
>>70056463
The white girl demographic is the lowest common denominator of music
>>70056477
This is a big fucking issue that needs immediate addressing okay
>>70056479
I was listening to 21 Savage this past week then I see a car full of white girls blasting it as loud as they can earlier today. Fucking deleted that shit right that moment.
>>
>>70056489
what is some male rap?
>>
>>70056516
ICP
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 683x1024px
>>70056512
>The white girl demographic is the lowest common denominator of music

True actually
>>
>>70056447
I had a co-worker who was fucking amazing (I miss her) but it was funny when we talked about offensive music and she said she listened to music with some of the worst lyrics she couldn't repeat and then it was a rap song with some talk about pussies and normal sex stuff

Made me chuckle, I obviously didn't tell her the lyrics of the stuff I listened to
>>
>>70056447
I wouldn't say they destroyed rap. More like edm, everyone and their mother now listens to edm, and the rave scene is bigger than ever. SO many basic ass girls I have on snapchat just post their nights at a rave. And you can tell, edm music in 2016 wasn't at all good
>>
>>70056588
>There's something happening here
>>
>>70056447
Have you considered not being a nigger?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.