[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we change the boards name to /meme/? Just look at the catalog.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 3a9d7a66.jpg (213KB, 469x412px) Image search: [Google]
3a9d7a66.jpg
213KB, 469x412px
Can we change the boards name to /meme/?

Just look at the catalog. Most posts are nothing but memes or trolls. Just because the 'fat guy with a fedora' pic you posted was accompanied with "I only listen to _____" doesn't mean it should be on a music board. It should be somewhere like /b/ or Reddit.

Just because ______ is in a band doesn't mean posting a troll about how you want to fuck them should be on a music board. It should be somewhere like /b/ or Reddit.

No, these pleb vs. patrician arguments are not funny and are the most widespread meme on here. They do nothing but turn the 'discussion' into a dick waving contest where people try and out-patrician others, pretending like they're only joking(but you know deep down they really feel like they are above others).

Just because the picture of yourself that you posted is accompanied with "guess what music I listen to" doesn't mean it should be on a music board. It should be in a place like /soc/ or Reddit.

Nobody gives a shit about seeing what records/CDs/merch/etc. you recently bought. If you post them, at the very least describe the artists and post a fucking link.

The list goes on.

This place absolutely should not be called a music board, yet there it is.

The majority of users here are a bunch of angsty high schoolers with inferiority complexes who try to get a feeling of superior by proxy through the obscurity of the artists they listen to and the size of their music library.

Nobody cares. Shut the fuck up about yourself for once and discuss music without turning it into a fucking competition. Grow the fuck up.
>>
This isn't music related. You should post this in the appropriate board, maybe /b/?
>>
File: 262e7035.jpg (151KB, 658x813px) Image search: [Google]
262e7035.jpg
151KB, 658x813px
>>70043113
i agree lets discuss groundbreaking artist from good sites
like the wire
>>
>>70043142
are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>70043162
>OP contains no albums, artists, songs, genres, clips, news, or otherwise music related content
I guess I'm not retarded
>>
>>70043113
No one on /mu/ actually likes music, it'd be a dead board if we adhered to your asinine standards. Go jerk off to your jazz collection and go to bed, you'll feel better in the morning.
>>
wow this is fucking cancer. this post sparks 0 discussion. its just some fatass crying about 4chan being a shitty website as if that weren't already common knowledge
>>
>>
>>70043494
listen up new fag im not fat and you dont know shit about music
>>
ITT: a bunch of angsty high schoolers with inferiority complexes trying to get a feeling of superiority.
>>
File: gaydad.jpg (37KB, 800x798px) Image search: [Google]
gaydad.jpg
37KB, 800x798px
>>70043952
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.