[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: "dude im like so sad all the time lol"-core

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1475016813948.jpg (332KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475016813948.jpg
332KB, 600x600px
ITT: "dude im like so sad all the time lol"-core

AKA depression music for people who never suffered from depression in their entire life
>>
>>70041209
>depression music
no such thing
>>
Nick Drake
>>
"i can accurately assess other peoples mental health: a post by a very special boy"
>>
MUSIC FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY DEPRESSED EXCLUSIVELY ITT
THE REAL DEAL
WELCOME TO THE DEPRESSION BIG LEAGUES, KID
>>
>>70041209
with that retarded additude you can dismiss all sad albums
>>
>>70041337
That's the point
>>
ITT: WAHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHH APRECIATE MY SHITTY OPINION
>>
>>70041282
That's got nothing on Songs About Leaving.

>>70041209
Probably stuff like American Football and The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me, despite how much I love those albums.
>>
>>70041407
You're like the Matthew McCoughney in Dazed and Confused of depression
>>
These kinds of threads are so lame.
>>
>>70041209
>>
>>70041452
Your simile is lost on me; I have not watched Dazed and Confused.
>>
>>70041209
I've struggled with clinical depression and I was in a mental facility for a few months at one point. When I listen to albums a lot of people call sad like this or Deathconsciousness or sunny day real estate, i don't really notice how sad they sound most of the time, I find it beautiful. Maybe that explains some of the way I've learned to deal with my depression, my failures, and my losses. One of the psychiatrists at the facility I was at used to always tell me that I would be better for my depression, that when I beat it I would be stronger. I never believed that horseshit because I always thought I would be better off to have never struggled with it at all. I also still believe I'll never beat it, that its something I may live with the rest of my life. That thought and this music are sort of comforting. They feel real and familiar to what I experience and there is something beautiful about that. It'll always comfort me because it feels authentic when done right. Much more than any person paid to hear me ramble for an hour.
>>
>>70041209
fuck off this is my favorite album
>>
File: 1459879794641.jpg (197KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1459879794641.jpg
197KB, 900x1200px
>>70041680
>I've struggled with clinical depression and I was in a mental facility for a few months at one point. When I listen to albums a lot of people call sad like this or Deathconsciousness or sunny day real estate, i don't really notice how sad they sound most of the time, I find it beautiful. Maybe that explains some of the way I've learned to deal with my depression, my failures, and my losses. One of the psychiatrists at the facility I was at used to always tell me that I would be better for my depression, that when I beat it I would be stronger. I never believed that horseshit because I always thought I would be better off to have never struggled with it at all. I also still believe I'll never beat it, that its something I may live with the rest of my life. That thought and this music are sort of comforting. They feel real and familiar to what I experience and there is something beautiful about that. It'll always comfort me because it feels authentic when done right. Much more than any person paid to hear me ramble for an hour.
>>
>>70041706
Yeah dude keep telling yourself that having depression is more fedora than being a fucking edgelord.
>>
nah that'd be stupid shit like vaporwave and bones

that's what the whole "dude i'm so depressed 7 layers of irony sam hyde bro nothing's real i'm sad but not xD" scene likes
>>
File: 1452825727566.jpg (43KB, 332x396px) Image search: [Google]
1452825727566.jpg
43KB, 332x396px
>>70041767
>Yeah dude keep telling yourself that having depression is more fedora than being a fucking edgelord.
>>
>>70041209
Yeah people who flaunt there self-diagnosed depresssion are annoying. But like sometimes people get sad, so what wrong with listening to sad music when you're sad or feelimg down in rhe dumps? Or what if someone has actual clynical depression?

I don't get the point of these threads.
>>
>>70041821
Oh this one is devastating
Saving this picture
>>
>>70041950
Buzzwords are fun
>>
>>70041950
they are for baiting and avoiding real discussions about music
>>
Why don't you guys just stop being sad

Fucking poorfags
>>
>>70042660
Because hormones
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.