[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, we are pretty much confirmed getting the greatest album Phil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Mount Eerie ded wife.jpg (121KB, 1376x402px) Image search: [Google]
Mount Eerie ded wife.jpg
121KB, 1376x402px
So, we are pretty much confirmed getting the greatest album Phil has ever made, right?
>>
File: 1.jpg (6KB, 300x198px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
6KB, 300x198px
it's sad to admit but yeah, it's undoubtedly going to break me

i genuinely feel so bad for him, and for her family
>>
There is not going to be a dry eye in the place when he performs these songs
>>
>>70024403
>DUDE USING YOUR OWN WIFE'S DEATH TO SELL SONGS LOL

But seriously what a piece of shit
>>
>>70024751

>DUDE WRITING THINGS THAT ARE DIRECTLY PERSONAL TO YOU AND HAVE DEEPLY IMPACTED THE WAY YOU THINK AND LIVE YOUR LIFE

But seriously what a piece of shit
>>
>>70024403
no it's gonna be a 6/10 album everybody gives an 8/10 album because of his wife passing
its too early for him to write goat material over his wife dying
>>
>>70025115
5th post best post
>>
using someone's death as an excuse for publicity is shameful.
>>
>>70025315
only if you want to think so
>>
>>70025315
>>70024751

This is a statement form Phil when he announced the shows:

>These songs are about Geneviève getting diagnosed with bad cancer, dying, and then the feelings and events and realities of life afterward. If you are a person who says “passed away” instead of “died” you might be uncomfortable and unhappy.

Pitchfork just used that out of context headline to get more clicks.
>>
>Elverum writes that he will perform 11 new songs, and that the acoustic show will last for about 45 minutes

Someone better bootleg this shit.
>>
>>70024689
this
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.