[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when Gene Simmons finally saw a way to create

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Asshole_album_cover_2004.jpg (61KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Asshole_album_cover_2004.jpg
61KB, 300x300px
Where were you when Gene Simmons finally saw a way to create a new audience by honestly making the most self-awareness lacking videoclip of all time

https://youtu.be/Ig7gTvYETZc
>>
>>70013594
That cover is like 10 years old
>>
>>70013594
Finally! Another man recognizing the beauty of this masterpiece! Greetings, friend.
>>
>>70013594
>this man once said that rock is dead
>>
>>70013640
I don't mind, I feel it hasn't had enough attention yet. The irony that a guy like Gene Simmons, maybe the most vocal 'defender of rock, rock is dead, I hate everything non-rock etc.' has had the guts to make a cover of The Prodigy out of all groups just baffles me
>>
>>70013704
yeah, in reality he's just a greedy sack of shit, who would do anything to make money. And rock to him is just a way of moneymaking. And Kiss always was total shit, worthless merch-selling machine.
>>
>>70013738
KISS was good for a couple of years if you are into 70's hard rock. Hotter Than Hell is a cool album. But yeah they became an abomination afterwards
>>
>>70013738
>KISS was good for a couple of years if you are into 70's hard rock
Well, maybe. I was always baffled, why are they so praised? They don't deserve even 10 % of appreciation they have.
>>
>>70013853
>>70013790
>>
>>70013853
They are a great case of being at the right place at the right time. If you strip it all down to the music you see a band that made some.good rock albums, but what KISS made KISS was that they were one of the if not the first big rock band that was genuinely into the business-aspect of their band. You could see the Stones as their predecessors in this but that was just Mick Jagger's interest. KISS fully understood how to market and monetise themselves as a band towards a specific group of consumers.
>>
>>70013853
Dude, go listen to Creatures of the Night and Love Gun.

They're popular because they WRITE GOOD SONGS with catchy hooks and the solos are simple but have a lot of attitude.

Here.

https://youtu.be/AJEofi_eJ-A

https://youtu.be/trR5ROuf1Uk
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.