[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>went to a Death Grips concert >didn't wear ear plugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 9280318.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
9280318.png
29KB, 633x758px
>went to a Death Grips concert
>didn't wear ear plugs
>damaged my ears and worsened my tinnitus
>doctor told me I should sty away from anything loud, including concerts

Has real life affected your favorite hobby. /mu/?
>>
>actually harmed by a death grips concert
>>
>ruining your life for a meme band
>>
Ever since I turned 21, In the last two-year's span of time I have seen the Melvin's (twice), Electric Wizard, Sleep (3 times), Saint Vitus (twice), High on Fire, Weedeater, Eyehategod (twice), Boris/Earth, Conan, The Oh Sees, and a few others, and each of these bands work to build colossal tones through monster amplifiers. Each show I go to I stand right in front of the stage with no earplugs.

I usually go for within arm's reach of the musicians when possible to see them sweat and study their playing, and then when I've had a fair amount of watching the people who inspire me, I back up a little and have fun with the people in the crowd moving all around.

After every show my ears just ring for a day and it's difficult to hear minute sounds. My hearing has degraded to the point where I can't hear people who speak quietly, unless under optimum acoustic conditions. I'm still far from being deaf, and my ears ring less and less with each show.

I'm fine with having to yell "WHAT" all the time at my coworkers at the warehouse for the experience of driving to shows I like.
>>
>>70013022
I'm guessing you saw Sleep 3 times because they are that good live? Seeing them in may and I'm excited like fuck.
>>
>>70013022
Assuming this isn't pasta, you're a fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1396354256461.png (314KB, 505x380px) Image search: [Google]
1396354256461.png
314KB, 505x380px
>>70013022
>it's another "anons think it's okay to ruin your hearing permanently" thread
>>
https://www.amazon.com/Pluggerz-Earplugs-Pro-0-05-Pound/dp/B00AYWLTB8?th=1&psc=1

I use these earplugs and have few complaints. They don't muffle the sound but only reduce them if they sit right.
>>
>>70013041
Many of their classics they do now have modified rhythms and solos since they've been playing them for so long, pretty neat, crowd turnout is always crazy.
>>
>>70013755
I'm seeing them at primavera, hope the crowd there is good, don't know how popular they are in Europe.
>>
>>70013137
Nah, I took like 5 minutes to type all that. Maybe I'm an idiot, yeah.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.