[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't even listen to emo that much, but this is one of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: jgbftd.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
jgbftd.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
I don't even listen to emo that much, but this is one of the best albums I've ever heard. Can anyone rec more albums like this?
>>
http://karaswalkhome.mortgage/

This isn't the closest I've ever found, yo

You might also dig Naturally The Foundation Will Bear Your Expenses
>>
>>70009447
have checked out anything by algernon cadwallader?
>>
Just listen to the rest of their discography. They're an anomaly in that they're the only remotely interesting band to come out of the mid-west emo revival movement.
>>
>>
>>70009595
tyvm anon <3
>>
>>70009447
Good. Emo are for bad faggots. Don't go to hell. God likes male pole smokers, but to be fair.. don't be gay.

>emo music
>>
File: cover.jpg (249KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
249KB, 900x900px
>>
File: Smug Anime 21.png (947KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Anime 21.png
947KB, 720x720px
>>70009447
>emo
>>
File: teensuicidewasteyrself.jpg (56KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
teensuicidewasteyrself.jpg
56KB, 700x700px
>>
>>70010936
if you geniunely think Algernon Cadwallader is anything like TBLA you're dum, AC is more twinkly emo than whatever TBLA is
>>70009447
everything you find will disappoint you, nothing with ever be as good as Masked Dancers. Don't get your hopes up, honestly stop listening to them because you'll find out that they'll never tour again and that and you'll make music that even approaches how good they are and get sad and cry in your room
>>
>>70011765
You sound like a huge pussy
>>
>>70011779
well yeah
where did you think you were, a metal general thread
>>
I've tried to get into emo so many times because of my love for american football, but it's just impossible.
>>
What I really find cute and lovable is how I see a thread once a week or once every two weeks, asking the same question, and I've done that as well in the past

It just shows how much innovation and love this album came with, god bless
>>
>>70011765
I think he was reffering to the fact that Algernon Cadwalleder brings almost the same level of "new" into the league they're shooting for, not necessarily trying to nail a similar sound
>>
>>70009447
You might like Heccra
>>
>>70013532
hi heccra. but desu he really does hit that spot of emoish sound with electronic bits that arent just shitty "sad" stuff
>>
>>70009595
>http://karaswalkhome.mortgage/
this reminds me more of Bright Eyes than any emo, except the singer copies Patrick Stickles' style sort of and does a shit job. i'm sure there's better reference points
>>
>>70013077
Check out Hospital Sports and This Town Needs Guns

>>70009447
Check out Piles And Piles
>>
File: 1447552016181.jpg (23KB, 292x261px) Image search: [Google]
1447552016181.jpg
23KB, 292x261px
>>70011609
>anime
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.