/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are pitchfork right that animal collective are just an embarrassing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Animal-Collective.jpg (219KB, 1000x799px) Image search: [Google]
Animal-Collective.jpg
219KB, 1000x799px
Are pitchfork right that animal collective are just an embarrassing relic of mid 00s white privilege?
>>
wut?
>>
>>70007085
Yes, not memeing
>>
They are definative proof that the whites are still the most artistic, creative, and intelegent race, on the forefront of innovation in all areas of life.
>>
>>70007111
Nice trips btw

Hard to say cause both p4k and anco are a bunch of massive faggots
>>
No, but they're the first pioneers of the current indie rock sound which combines the sound lullabies and whiny children. Pure infantile regression. The thing really came into its own in the 2010s though.

As for white privilege they're only representing that so much as all indie rock does, which it does but AnCo doesn't seem unique at all in that.
>>
>>70007085
No

P4k is never right about anything
>>
Hold on a sec guys, before we meme any further I need to know whether this is another Unbearable Whiteness Of Indie thread or if there's a different article being referenced here.

I need meme context.
>>
Objectively not.

They are the product of 80s and 90s privilege (also known as the correct state of the world).

Panda literally went to an elementary school where they didn't have normal grades and kids just had recess like 60% of the time. He went on to go to college to study "religion", but realized "you don't have to go to college".

They are the logical conclusion of every white person to be born in America in the late 70s.
>>
fuck avey tare
>>
>>70007166
>intelegent
>>
>>70007085
They never said this.
>>
>>70007085
AnCo is boring there I said it
>>
>>70007772
shhh don't ruin the shitty bait thread
>>
>>70007784
Chores is a goddamn banger you spastic.
>>
kind of crazy how they are already so influential tho right
>>
>>70007085
>70007777
>>
when the fuck did they say that
>>
>>70007085
eh, i would say more middle of the road ("generic") white male indie acts are more of that relic. like arcade fire, even though they have that girl. at least animal collective was somewhat interesting 2000-2010
>>
>>70007187
I thought you kysed?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.