[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>HAHA my wife is dead that means I can write "sad"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1483073085946.png (654KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483073085946.png
654KB, 1280x720px
>HAHA my wife is dead that means I can write "sad" songs about her "sad" death because my dumb hipster fans who listen to anything thats "sad" ITS EASY MONEY LOL

What did Phil mean by this?
>>
I feel deep pity for you, OP.
>>
>>70002299
it says free
>>
>>70002299
You are an awful person. I hope you think about how you conducted yourself today before you drift to sleep.
>>
>>70003167
Just like any experienced drug dealer

The first hit is always free
>>
NEW MOUNT EERIE WHEN?
>>
>>70002299
These are the first "sad" songs he's written since like 2003 and it's because, you know, his wife fucking died.
>>
>>70005495
he should still feel like shit for exploiting his wife's death like that

Im planning to make a trip to the show and expose him publicly in front of everyone.
>>
>>70005530
for real what an asshole, he's going to make so much money off this free show and its all going to be wasted on raising his toddler who just lost her mother. sickening
>>
>>70002299

phil?
>>
>>70002299
Honestly I think the internet has ruined civility and emotions. For people who are still out there, like Phil, creating, struggling and trying; there are legions of uninspired dumbasses who chortle at the very thought of a pleasant feeling, only to try to destroy it or belittle it for others.

Honestly go fuck yourself OP
>>
>>70005602
lmao
>>
>>70005561
>exploiting
FREE
>>
>>70005561
>Exploiting
Music is expression. Why the fuck do you even listen to music if you think something like this is exploitative?
>>
File: cave.jpg (10KB, 316x421px) Image search: [Google]
cave.jpg
10KB, 316x421px
>>70005561
Are you retarded? Like actually functionally retarded. Artists utilise the death of family/friends all the time to create their art.
pic related
>>
if Phil isn't a piece of shit, tell me where the $200k from that Kickstarter went?
>>
Phil is a sell-out

who gives a fuck anyway
>>
>>70002299
>C&L 2017 edition
>>
>>70005699
cocaine and strippers, obviously.
>>
>>70005673
Nick made Skeleton Tree before his son died
>>
>>70005740
Wrote most of it, but recorded a fair chunk after. No doubt Arthur's death had a huge impact in the process
>>
I feel really bad for Phil. I can say without reservation that he's one of the nicest people I've ever met, and that's regardless of the fact that I enjoy his music. I can't imagine what it feels like to have your family broken because of cancer. OP, you're young and this post is in bad taste, but I genuinely hope that nothing of this magnitude happens to you or any of your loved ones. Phil's daughter is never going to know her mother and that's just heartbreaking. No child deserves that.
>>
>>70002299
I will feel genuine glee when you die/are killed
>>
>>70003194
How is this Phil's first hit? I know this is bait but he's been playing shows consistently for over 20 years
>>
PHIL BOUT TO DROP SOME DANK ASS FEELS ON US

2017 LETS GET IT
>>
>>70005639
word.
>>
$100 says he plays "I Can't Believe You Actually Died"
>>
So will this top Carrie and Lowell as the quintessential bereavment album?
>>
>>70003194
>>70006380
why are you so paranoid, he already put out the last hit and it was only $7
>>
>>70006611
only if he manages to work in a "AND THE UNIVERSE IS SHOWN" and at least one track called (Something). And possibly a reworking of a previous track of his.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.