[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: your favorite album and the edgiest thing you've ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1403.jpg (152KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1403.jpg
152KB, 425x425px
ITT: your favorite album and the edgiest thing you've ever done

When I was in middle school I used to jack off and rub my semen into the hotel room Bibles whenever my family went to a hotel. I did it every time we went to a hotel for three years. If you've ever been to a hotel on the east coast and read one of their Bibles, then statistically there's a good chance you've touched my cum before.

I also used to cum into a tin of Altoids, shake it around so the cum would get on every single mint, let the cum dry overnight and bring it to school the next day. I offered Altoids to every girl I thought was pretty, to my teachers, to the people at my church, and even to my own family members and strangers on the street. I did this all the time as well. Probably 30 or 40 people have swallowed a load of mine before and they don't even know it.
>>
File: IMG_1719.jpg (759KB, 2314x2300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1719.jpg
759KB, 2314x2300px
Teased this fat autistic kid, though everyone fucked with him. Though he was a ruthless and mean bastard. Also this mexican kid in my english class smelt bad all the time and i participated with the rest of the class in calling him out on how he smelt like a used up porta potty everyday. He wasn't retarded or autistic or anything, just a fat stinky mexican.
>>
Favorites are for plebs

I streaked a church
>>
Born to Run

I insulted my father for his issue with alcohol and caused my dad to cry. I still feel horrible about that
>>
>>69994894
old man gotta learn one way or the other
>>
File: images.jpg (35KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
35KB, 384x384px
this maid we had for a while fell off a set of stairs.
i watched her bleed to death.
>>
>>69995152
While you waited for the ambulance that you called to arrive?
>>
>>69994610
god damn this that white people shit
>>
File: frigid.jpg (61KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
frigid.jpg
61KB, 800x800px
i keep kissing boys
>>
>>69996168
fag
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.