[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now I'm a casual /mu/tant been lurking for a while . Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: youngthug.jpg (829KB, 2128x1197px) Image search: [Google]
youngthug.jpg
829KB, 2128x1197px
Now I'm a casual /mu/tant been lurking for a while . Why do people here hate artists like Beyonce, Young Thug, Solange so much? Is it just because you can't handle outspoken black people? Seriously? You're all white teenage boys here correct? Stop.

Seriously it's a fucking peeve of mine when I come here. Two best albums Lemonade and ASATT albums of the year and you cant even talk about it without racist hate and /pol/ shit being spewed. What the fuck is wrong with you people?
>>
TUGGA
>>
>>69973509
>Beyonce, Young Thug, Solange
Well, what instruments do they play?
>>
Haha, kendrick looks funny in this picture !
>>
>albums of the year

It's you making untrue claims like that just because they're black that generates the back lash.

Also Atrocity Exhibition was the best album of the year.
>>
>>69973509
I'm Mexican and I liked Solange's new album and that song Formation from Lemonade
>>
>>69973509
Idk where you got this list from. A lot of folks on /mu/ like Thugger. Most probably don't like beyonce because she makes shallow top 40 music. Also i don't know who solange is.
>>
>>69973509
/mu/ doesn't hate young thug but he's the only one out of those three that makes anything that could be considered "pushing the boundary" musically
yes, the themes and ideas explored in solange and beyonce's music are intersting and poignant but their musically honestly sounds like white noise to me
that being said, JEFFERY is the hardest shit I think anyone's released in a while
>>
Young Thug is OK decent party music
Beyonce and Solange are trash
>>
>>69973726
Please go back to the youtube comment system
>>
everyone here loves young thug
>>
Thugger is the man
Beyonce and Solange can go get shot for all I care (lmao, get it?)
yves tumor and Dean Blunt got AOTY for me,
p.s realise how everyone I mentioned was black?!
it's almost as if, instead of us not being "able to handle outspoken black people" we just don't care for talentless hacks pushing a commercial agenda hidden under the cloak of a "politcal agenda".

P.S your taste in music is shit and basic af, expand your taste you fucking pilgrim.
>>
young thug is great. beyonce and solange are probably good singers or whatever, but its really nothing that gets me excited.
they're not trash though, but i mean, we all know that people calling everyone black or just any popular musician trash aren't really the ones you should take your opinions from
>>
>>69973951
ew a spic
>>
>>69973958
Solange is the woman who got aoty by pitchfork
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.