[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /mu/. I'm so depressed. Everything I do fails, everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: aD04gAx_460sa.gif (184KB, 460x306px) Image search: [Google]
aD04gAx_460sa.gif
184KB, 460x306px
Hi /mu/.
I'm so depressed. Everything I do fails, everyone I know has their own group of friends and I always fall out that group. I'm on the verge of self harm but I'm too pussy to do it. I masturbate 8 times a day and I'm still a virgin. I just want to get of my life and live in a void but if I do that I will flunk out of university and then I will get no job/shitty job and even fewer friends. I have a feeling that everyone forgets that I'm also here you know?

Music for these feels?
>>
I don't have music, but I self harm regularly and I honestly think it's pretty great. Recommend it.

You don't have to cut deep your first time, just make it bleed a little bit.
>>
I see you dude. Hang in there.

Merzbow - Pulse Demon
>>
>>69951691
but how do you deal with the scars and shit?
>>
also this is a general feels thread
>>
>>69951653
Dont take this too seriously, but:

- Find friends that like drugs (alcohol, weed whatever) and do lots of drugs with em'

- Maybe you want to pursuit something else rather than friendships and happiness for some time. e.g. making an interest the purpose of your being.

- Find a new artist in a genre of choice (that you already like) that isn't so darn sad and introspective.

- Lots of people have similar feelings to you, you are not alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GkVhgIeGJQ
>>
>>69951935
I cut my wrists, so I just wear long sleeves all the time. Or, you can just let people see your scars if you want. But you can cut your thighs and ribs too.

It's a good idea to have an old T-shirt or something to soak up the blood.

Good luck man, cutting gives an emotional numbness and physical feeling that's hard to describe.
>>
File: Slowcore_sadcore.jpg (759KB, 2200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Slowcore_sadcore.jpg
759KB, 2200x1500px
Oh boy I got the genre for you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTXeg-Swq9w

you're a fucking idiot if you're looking for validation from 4chan
>>
>>69951653
>I masturbate 8 times a day
basically everything else you said applies to me also except this. doesn't this hurt? i rarely masturbate more than once a day and i feel like even that's too much.
>>
>>69952000
>>69951691
fuck off

if that's how you deal with your shit then whatever, you're a dumbass, but you're allowed to be a dumbass by yourself.

but don't goad people into your dumbass habits you piece of shit.
>>
>>69952036
>>>/pol/
>>
>>69952077
It's his decision, I can only give him my personal experience on the subject.

And you don't need to call me a piece of shit, I already know that and it's why I self harm.
>>
>>69952064
sometimes it hurts yeah but I stop if it hurts
>>
>>69952146
Grow some balls dude. Jesus. Maybe go to a doctor for some testosterone or something. If you're female go to a bar and get fucked. Do it regularly.
>>
>>69951935
I used to do it for no reason in particular, I didn't really care what people thought if they saw the scars. I was just really hammered one night and wanted to see what all the fuss was about. My body I'll do what I want with it
>>
>>69952000
uh, if you really wanted to harm yourself you wouldn't cut your wrists. that's like THE stereotypical spot where everyone knows what those marks are.

if you didn't want attention you would be cutting your thigh where no one would have a chance at seeing it.

you got some soul searching to do, my friend. see a therapist.

sending some love your way for 2017

<3

>>69952077
pretty much this OP. don't fucking listen to self-cutting guy. i've thought about cutting numerous times but never have. you have to be a special kind of both brain-dead and depressed to do this. it's a cry for help without actually wanting to help yourself.

almost worse than getting piss drunk every night, if you ask me.
>>
>>69951691
>>69952000
Seriously kill yourself.

>>69951935
Don't do it.
>>
>>69951653

accept jesus christ as your lord and savior and listen to yeezy
>>
>>69952146
>>69952200
>>69952146
>>69952200
Also if you really like pain use it to your advantage. Try lifting weights. Workout till it hurts to move. Tell me that shit isn't better than giving yourself paparcuts.
>>
>>69952263
I cut the wrists because it's easily accessible, bloody, and I can hide it just with long sleeves. Thanks for the love though, hope you have a good 2017 too. I've been thinking about a psychiatrist and I might act upon it with the new year.

>>69952292
Trust me, I've tried.
>>
>>69952292
>>69952263
>>69952077
thank you. I think about selfharm once in a while but I don't think it will give me a solution to my problem. If I'm going to end it in a few years I want to do it in one quick scoop.

>>69952336
>Try lifting weights. Workout till it hurts to move.
this is actually a great idea
>>
File: 21DF5N32M7L.jpg (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
21DF5N32M7L.jpg
7KB, 300x300px
I think you need to feel the Flutes of Chi - Ween
>>
>>69952146
Fuck off with this playing coy garbage. Even painting your experience in a positive light like you did would be enabling him to harm himself like that, but you went even further than that and suggested how he should do it.

And yes I do need to call you a piece of shit because I don't think you realize why you're being a piece of human garbage. Taking part in self harm doesn't mean you're a piece of shit, it just means you're mentally ill and need help. However, moving your issues externally to the point where they may very well cause someone else to harm themselves is fucking egregious and causes me to lose the ability to empathize with whatever issues you might have had.

so again, fuck off with that shit.
>>
Go to /r9k/ you autist
This is a music board
>>
>>69951653
hello friend, i suggest you to look for someone professional to talk to. you don't deserve to feel bad and deep down you know it.
also don't hurt yourself, it won't solve your problems and will make you look like an idiot.

>Nico - Desertshore
>Elliott Smith - S/T
>Kaufmann and Caboor - Songs From Suicide Brigdge
>>
>>69951653
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc
>>
>>69952408
feel free to post music and/or hide this thread

t. OP
>>
File: image.jpg (958KB, 2173x3027px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
958KB, 2173x3027px
>>69952200
>go to a doctor for some testosterone
me big ape alpha man. me big and strong. having emotions is gay
>>
File: cover art.jpg (63KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
cover art.jpg
63KB, 300x300px
>>
this thread makes me sad. please don't self harm

i am also very unhappy and alone and feel dead inside most of the time, completely detached from my small circle of friends, totally incapable of attracting or even conversing with women beyond basic formalities, and have no motivation to get a job or even leave the house unless it's absolutely necessary. but i've never really seriously considered self harm or suicide. all you're really doing is making things worse for no real reason

i can't really tell you how to improve your life but i can certainly advise you on how to be better at being a loser. cut down on the wanking, don't cut and smoke some weed. life will still suck until you do something genuinely proactive, but this way it will suck a little less. take care yo
>>
>>69952378
Lifting has done a lot for me. I've always hated jockey douchebags but I don't do it to be like them. It makes me feel good about myself and you get to watch yourself physically transform into a better you. When your feeling like shit just hit the weights hard and you will feel great afterwards so long as you have proper form and whatnot. Even if your just running and doing push-ups and pullups you'll get that same feeling.
>>
>>69952393
Hey man,

Thanks for putting it in a different perspective. I forget that OP isn't mentally Ill and it was actually very wrong of me to encourage someone else to try it.

To you and OP, I'm very sorry. I might have caused you to hurt yourselves when there are much better uses of your lives. I'll get help myself and I'm not going to encourage it to someone else again. Cheers, and have a good 2017.

Stay safe guys.
>>
>>69952415
but seeing a professional means less likely to get a job, I'm extremely paranoid about seeing official help.
Talking to my parents won't work because they got the "if you don't think about it it isn't there" mentality.
>>
>>69952437
Its a serious concern. Its not even about sexual orientation, lots of gay people are flowing with testosterone. Doesn't make you a douchebag it's just biology. Males with low t are usually depressed and have sexual and mental problems.
>>
>>69952437
LOL
>>
>>69951653
Feels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIktKjZWyXs
>>
>>69952385
this has a Yoshi sample in it right?
>>
>>69952519
Thanks for realizing your mistake. I'm not going to apologize for being so coarse, as I think its justified with things like that. Just don't do that again, and get some help. Things won't change until you make an effort to do so.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.