[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>claims to be a music lover >pirates albums all the time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: stop.png (112KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
112KB, 208x206px
>claims to be a music lover
>pirates albums all the time
stop fooling yourself
>>
>you can only be a music fan if you're rich
Damn, really makes you think
>>
File: F U C C B O I.png (11KB, 728x140px) Image search: [Google]
F U C C B O I.png
11KB, 728x140px
:^)
>>
>>69949248
>Near the end of 2016
>Being an useless NEET
>>
>>69949248
>rich
>spotify is like 9.99/mo (4.99 if you're a student)
stop with your excuses, criminal
>>
>>69949218
Varg judges us all
>>
>>69949291
>Everything is on spotify
>Having to have internet to listen
>>
File: 1452404722025.jpg (27KB, 460x503px) Image search: [Google]
1452404722025.jpg
27KB, 460x503px
>>69949291
I'm pretty lucky, as a Starbucks employee I get Spotify premium for free.
>>
>barely 10% of the money i pay for music goes to the artist
>the rest goes to useless corporate bastards who constantly fuck over musicians
not to mention 90% of artists i listen to died over 30 years ago. go fuck yourself vargs you anti-christ piece of shit
>>
>>69949324
spotify lets you download and listen to music offline, sperg

>Everything is on spotify
how about paying for it? and no, you don't have to be rich to buy a fucking record
>>
Just sent $100 to Varg,
>tfw get arrested for funding terrorism
>>
>>69949367
That's fine buying stuff if you get stuff rarely but at my rate of consumption that's going to bankrupt me
Also calm down mate
>>
>>69949405
>Being arrested for right-wing terrorism
>>
>>69949218
>thinking that paying for a music streaming subscription is any better than this at all
quit being a brainless consumer anon. you do realize that like 99% of the money spotify and apple music gets from turds like you goes directly back to the company with only like 1% going to the artist?

most artists are actively against streaming services but they are forced to make their music available on them because it's the only way they're able to get their music out there.

you can keep feeding the beast, but i'm gonna keep downloading albums and then buy the occasional physical copy if i really like it
>>
File: tio varg.jpg (12KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
tio varg.jpg
12KB, 251x201px
>>69949405
>>69949432

You might expect he urged his fans to burn down mosques or synagogues but no, he asked them to burn Christian churches.

Without people inside of them.
>>
>>69949559
>pirates album
>artist receives zero
>that somehow is better than streaming
nice logic, criminal. and as far as I know, spotify only keeps like 20% of that money to themselves
>>
>>69949618
>getting a penny is better than getting nothing
maybe, but at least i'm not perpetuating the bullshit system that is making musicians broke
>>
>>69949713
what the fuck? pirating albums is making artists broke you jew, not streaming services that artists willingly sign up for.
>>
>>69949824
>choosing not to break the law
>being uncool
girl dont talk to nerds, my friend
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.