[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hip-hop and rap are nothing more than aggressive yet monotone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Hip-hop and rap are nothing more than aggressive yet monotone lyrics set to simplistic beats and melodies. They take very-little skill or hard work to create and are subsequently enjoyed by those with no appreciation of skill or hard work.

Also, hip-hop and rap tend to be something of a catalyst* for violent acts committed by these unintelligent, uninspired, unskilled and lazy people (let's be honest, here - mostly men). Ironically, were one to resort to violence in an attempt to remove said-problem (I can think of a few who'd be first to go), this would negate the argument, entirely. So, the rest of us just put up with hip-hop, rap and their subhuman followers.

There are so many wondrous things we've learned we can do with our voices, in unison, with other hard-working people who've been practising until their fingers bleed, and there are STILL those who listen to people talking fast over a generic melody and beat?

Humanity simply hasn't evolved.

*The most humorous thing about this post is, an overwhelming majority of those that DO defend hip-hop and rap, would have to head to Google or a dictionary to know what the word, "catalyst" means.
>>
File: Circle.jpg (187KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Circle.jpg
187KB, 600x600px
Rap is not a genre, but most rappers make the mistake of thinking it is.
In reality, it's just one of those things you can do with your voice.
Listen to pic related.
>>
>>69947728
You look like a white dad in his 40's always listening to Led Zeppelin (though I like them) posting this.
>>
>>69947728
t. white person with no understanding of rhythm
>>
>>69947728
I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.
>>
>>69947781
You're a faggot, anon. I say this because I care. Led Zeppelin is an extremely important rock band and each of the members were masters of their instrument(s). I'm not going into every aspect of why they're so good and why they deserve to be highly regarded, I'll try to be broad. The proof is in the pudding. The music has aged very well and you can see its influence everywhere. And not just in the music, Jimmy Page was a killer producer. The way he recorded and emphasized Bonhams bass drum on the tracks made it feel like you were in the room with them. And that's just one example. The music feels live and organic in the closed space of an audio track. And this wasn't Nigel Godrich or some modern day whiz with all the tools one could dream of. Zeppelin was raw, heavy, bluesy, and deep without sacrificing its roots. If you want to be a contrarian, fine. But understand that you're only disliking Zeppelin because you want to dislike them.
>>
>>69947819
haha i remeber that, good meme anon, up top
>>
>>69947728
>They take very-little skill or hard work to create and are subsequently enjoyed by those with no appreciation of skill or hard work.
Do me a favor and start a career as a rapper and tell me how you do.
if its so easy go make a hit song and make millions then fund your little rock band you want so much
>>
>>69947857
> (though I like them)
Learn how to read.
>>
>>69947909
Instead of a demonstration, would you settle for an equivalency? How about this for a scenario:

Bob:
>Joe, you know that problem me and the guys are having over there at CERN with the Large Hadron Collider?

Joe:
>Oh yeah, the one you mentioned a few weeks ago, Bob, is that still troubling you?

Bob:
>Yeah, it's a real kicker.

Joe:
>Well...

Bob:
>What's up, buddy?

Joe:
>Well, I know this guy who the company hired as a cleaner under that "equal opportunity" scheme they rolled out recently...

Bob
>Mmm hmm?

Joe:
>Well, he has Down's Syndrome and doesn't know the first damn thing about positrons or atoms or any damn thing, but...

Bob:
>I think I see where you're heading with this...

Joe:
>I think you and the guys at CERN could use a guy like him on your team.

Bob:
>Joe, you're a genius! Not appealing to accomplishment or the merit system that's made humanity evolve over thousands of years! Joe, how can I ever thank you?

Joe:
>Well, you could kill some rappers for me...
>>
>>69947931
You took the b8?
Really?
>>
>>69947954
Fucking damn it, I realize just five seconds later.
>>
This thread is some nice bait
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyzb-diZ3Ds

Unkle Adams is here to save music
>>
>>69948088
check'em
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.