[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tried my very best to get a gf >gets accepted by one >then

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>tried my very best to get a gf
>gets accepted by one
>then get rejected
>prospecting other girls
>no luck
>never had a real gf
>always thinking about cuddling up to one
>fuck my life

Music for this feel?
>>
>>69945424
>be me
>like girls
>dated in hs, bready good
>in college
>have bad experience with two girls over a short period of time
>choose to be single and stop trying to hard to earn another person's affection especially when it hurts me
>find great gal, mostly happy relationship
>still miss independence and freedom

Thank your stars and make the time you have where you can do whatever you want whenever you want really count.
>>
>>69945424
you'll get a gf when you stop chasing one.most girls hate needy guys because they are needy also
>>
>>69945469
Don't mind me, I'm just testing the whole (You) thing.
>>
>>69945487
Man I've tried that but still no luck then agn I am sitll in college and most of my friends are singles too, it's seldom u see couples in my campus.

But there are times when I really wished I had a gf and not doing shit about it isn't my forte
>>
File: tfw you hate your friends.jpg (63KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
tfw you hate your friends.jpg
63KB, 300x300px
>>69945424
my go-to album when tfw no gf
>>
>>69945526
Got a friend in a similar position. Shit probably won't turn out well if you're seeking a partner just because you want companionship and affection. Even worse if you just want sex or a cuddle or two.

If the whole reason you're setting out to date is so that you can feel loved then you may end up being the needy/selfish one in the relationship and hurting it in the long run. imo the healthiest relationships are the ones that could end at any time and both parties would be able to bounce back. Dependence and neediness only serve to damage the intimate bond that you should be trying to establish if you want a long term partner.

Disregard this if you don't want commitment and you just want a hot chick to cuddle with and fugg then eventually break up with.
>>
>>69945526
>Man I've tried that but still no luck
nah its gotta be long term thing. can't just pretend to give up on them for a week and soon as a girl smiles at you the process of wanting restarts,
Focus on whatever you're studying in college and find ways to have fun solo. Gf will come when along.

I started lifting and fell in love with it and found my current gf at the gym and tbqh I never really liked her even tho we both lifted during the same time everyday. But I ended up running into her at a mutual friends party and she approached me.
>>
>>69945564
Thanks brah will check it out!

>>69945596

I can see ur point but this sort of lonely ass feeling is hard to ignore, ultimately I feel that relationships are meant to be interdependent upon each other, otherwise there is no need to be in one in the first place. However, I definitely agree that you can't bee too needy in the beginning, but human nature is a hard puzzle to figure out.
>>
>>69945659
Just offering more of my hot opinions, and maybe I'm the weirdo, but imo relationships are always best served where two people love each other and support each other and are interested in each others' lives and hobbies, but are not dependent on each other for happiness or security. I mean, the occasional fishing for a compliment or asking for a cuddle after a rough day is obviously an important and essential thing, but there's a fine line between that and depending upon each other.

But hey, that's just me. I've seen and experienced relationships failing because one or both parties are too fucking clingy and fish for compliments and try too hard to be with each other at all times. I just don't think it's healthy. But that's conjecture based on anecdotal evidence, I'm no expert.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10Qe49VBeAE
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.