[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lil Uzi Vert isn't for everyone, you need to have a certain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: Cd9pAysUsAA7b53.jpg (74KB, 600x803px) Image search: [Google]
Cd9pAysUsAA7b53.jpg
74KB, 600x803px
Lil Uzi Vert isn't for everyone, you need to have a certain level of intelligence to really vibe with his music
>>
File: j cole intellegence.jpg (72KB, 792x720px) Image search: [Google]
j cole intellegence.jpg
72KB, 792x720px
right.
>>
>>69928255
Yap....
>>
>>69928188
damn
>>
why is uzi even famous? there is no defining characteristic about him. just your average weeb rapper.
>>
>>69929998
As far as I know he's the first weeb rapper to make mainstream, accessible songs (hence why he's popular) so there's your difference
>>
>>69928188
which one is Lil Uzi Vert?
>>
>>69929998
i like him because he makes fun to listen to songs that aren't political in any way

contrast that with a guy like Denzel Curry who is probably a better rapper but makes songs about being a black nationalist and terrorist and chit like that
>>
>>69930177
Have you even listened to Denzel Curry?
>>
>>69930222
ive only listened to ULT which makes his hatred of white people clear
>>
>>69928188
I get this is a reference to the J. Cole meme but Lil Uzi Vert deadass the weakest rapper to emerge from the XXL this year. 21 Savage, Lil Dicky, Lil Boat, Anderson.Paak, Kodak Black, Denzel Curry, Dave East, and even Desiigner leave him in the dust. The man is ass.
>>
>>69930268
fucked up if true
>>
>>69930050
it's the lil one of course
>>
>>69930231
One of the lines from the track is literally "all relation, no religion or races," referring to how Curry associates with people regardless of color lines. The only time white people are mentioned is when he brings up the fact that FOX news aims stories at white people. You're talking out the side of your neck.
>>
>>69930287
This the truth on God, b
>>
>>69930359
yeah and then he does the black power salute in the vid, definitely friendly to all races

fuck outta here white boi
>>
>>69930231
>All relation, no religion, no races
Black to Asian we the nation of U.L.T
True to you so keep it true to me

lmfao insecure niggas~
>>
>>69930024
robb banks, spaceghostpurp, denzel curry?
>>
>>69930383
you're so retarded it's funny
>>
>>69930443
Cops killin' niggas, niggas killin' brothas, niggas hate each other, Don't know, where the fuck they came from

Yap...
>>
>>69930383
Do you even understand the meaning of the black power movement? You about dumb as a rock
>>
>>69930462
it's the black KKK - they want to kill white people most of whom had nothing to do with past oppression as revenge
>>
>>69930461
how could he be so offensive to other races and cops man fuck Denzel curry i feel so marginalized by those lyrics
>>
>>69930486
dude you're not kidding BLM tries to stab or shoot me everyday it's hell out here for us
>>
>>69930486
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We got a live /pol/ browser here, boys
>>
>>69930513
yep the guys attacking white people saying "Black Lives Matter" deffo love white people

fuck outta here white boi you don't understand us
>>
>>69930521
/pol/ hates me because of the color of my skin, fym i dont browse that shit but i dont got illusions about BLM
>>
>>69930541
I can't tell if you're an incredibly confused POC or a troll desu

are you black
>>
>>69928188
HIT IT FROM DA BACK WATCH A NIGGA BLESS U
>>
>>69928188
>you need to have a certain level of intelligence to really vibe with his music
Yeah, a low level.
>>
>>69930594
native american and im not confused about shit, im just saying you're being retarded for saying denzel curry is friendly to all races

dont tell me what i should think
>>
>>69930614
You
Bout
Dumb
As
Shit
LMAO
fuck outta here and actually learn what a movement is about before you characterize the whole thing by the actions of a few idiots. You sound like the alt-right good ol' boys I used to live with and that's fucking sad. You ever thought of, y'know, actually meeting members of the Black Power or BLM movement and talking to them? They're great people.
>>
>>69930681
wow you know so much about me

my roommates at university are BLM fanatics who hate white people and i gotta fucking live with them for 6 more months, so shut the fuck up you aint know shit about me
>>
File: 36247452452.jpg (41KB, 460x500px) Image search: [Google]
36247452452.jpg
41KB, 460x500px
>>69930681
>my interactions with members of decentralized groups are indicative of everyone's interactions with members of those groups
>>
>>69930713
I lived with two BLM members for months and had the exact opposite experience. You got fucked over, seems like. And take a Xanax or something, damn. Get out the feelings.
>>
>>69930757
Haha epic greentext and reaction image, your argument is unassailable
The argument also works in my
favor and you conveniently left out the part where I mentioned that some BLM members are indeed idiots
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.