[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I honestly feel bad for people who don't have the speakers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

I honestly feel bad for people who don't have the speakers to back up Els production on this. This shit is so hype... I don't think an album has ever made me start indescribably punching the interior of my car....
>>
>>69923109

"Notice me, senpai!" they cry when I choke their speak.
>>
>>69923109
>indescribably punching the interior of my car
I think your autism made you do that, not El-P's beats.
>>
There's something about Killer Mike's voice that I don't quite like. As if, he'd be a good voice actor because his voice feels too cartoony, but I don't like it when rapping.
>>
>>69923109
ahh it all makes sense. rtj fans are scrawny white boys with anger issues
>>
anyone got a link? Archive is empty.
>>
>>69924341

If you're referring to the album stream, https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_rR2s4GqBlaK54uEN2WenZZ2n_XnBevs
>>
>>69924428
was after a rip but thanks too
>>
>>69923109
I need merch of the original run the jewels symbol not this android shit wtf
>>
>>69924341
runthejewelsstore.com
Should be able to get a download there, the dl link appears on the page after you put in your email not emailed to you
>>
>>69923109
Legend Has It is one of the best rap songs I've ever heard.
>>
>>69924749
You must not listen to a lot of rap like most Reddit the Jews fans.
>>
File: 1463002859611.jpg (27KB, 434x484px) Image search: [Google]
1463002859611.jpg
27KB, 434x484px
>>69923109
>I don't think an album has ever made me start indescribably punching the interior of my car....
>>
>>69923109

>made me start indescribably punching the interior of my car....

The word you're looking for is inexplicably, not indescribably.
>>
AOTY

el p fuckin killed it and mike was amazing as always
>>
>>69924769
>Reddit the Jews
kek
>>
>>69924341

It's fuckin free on their site, senpai
>>
>>69923109
el p's production is the only reason to listen to this shit group and this album doesn't even have great production
wouldnotrecommend/10
>>
>>69923109
>I don't think an album has ever made me start indescribably punching the interior of my car....
The album didn't make you do this; your autism did
>>
Hip-hop for EDM kiddies
>>
>>69923109
>indescribably punching the interior of my car....
did you think this didn't sound auts as fuck when you typed it?
>>
>>69923109
too bad that everything other of it is shit
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.