[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how is bitch considered a "musicians"? her ear piercing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: Marinaandtheidamonds.jpg (211KB, 1012x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Marinaandtheidamonds.jpg
211KB, 1012x1075px
how is bitch considered a "musicians"?

her ear piercing screams and screeches are painfull, i'm suprised she hasn't been arested for aggravated assault.

I hate every single one of you faggots that actually consider this Tranny a "musicians" let alone "Artist"

there is nothing remarkable or special about her garbage music, if you think The Family Jewels is anything other than a generic pop album you're so delusional that i could snatch a hotdog right from your table.

All her lyrics revolve around her being "lol so random :P" even though she is as generic as it gets when it comes to a woman who thinks she's "not like the other girls"

>but le tidders xDDDD
She had a breast reduction and body is flat as a board now, the only people that still waifufag this old hag are either twelve or closeted faggots that think traps aren't gay
>>
>>69919753
dude stop starting these kind of threads every fucking day, holy shit.

just tell me in detail what is so bad about her alright? your always making these assumptions, without bringing valid points to the table and everything you do is just make yourself look fucking stupid.

start with it now
>>
>>69919915
she looks super hot here
>>
File: marinabody.png (90KB, 172x313px) Image search: [Google]
marinabody.png
90KB, 172x313px
>>69919915
Read the OP again, she ruined her looks and Voice. She's also a massicew cunt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8cr76wC3j4

>>69919943
that pic is almost a year old, her body looks like this now
>>
>>69919943
hell yeah she does m8
>>
>>69919915
>still posting old pics further proving the points that she aged like shit and that her body is gone
LOL!
>>
Let this thread die. OMGGGG.
>>
File: k.png (403KB, 438x549px) Image search: [Google]
k.png
403KB, 438x549px
>>69919967
do you what happens when you dont have a performance for about a year and you dont train your voice at all?

thats right, your voice will sound like fucking shit. and by the way dont come with the argument that shes a heavy smoker and drinker. She smoked way back even before she released her first ep back in 2006. Before her perfomance in Brazil, her last one was nearly exactly a year ago in march 2015 on coachella where she sung "Connected" for the first time, together with Clean Bandit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=082R8XpiKZM

This is her on pride, so also the same time when this photo you just posted was shot.the breast reductiony you faggots also talk about she never had one

just look at this video and tell me that she had a breast reduction, that she looks ugly and that she has a shit voice.

guess this time she actually trained for that perfomanace, because she realised that her voice sounded like crap in brazil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M6ZmUygFJY
>>
File: 1473554430964.jpg (34KB, 345x356px) Image search: [Google]
1473554430964.jpg
34KB, 345x356px
>>69920000
never otherwise faggot op won
>>
>>69919753
Is this a pasta?
>>
>>69920066
she was touring for a whole year, her voice was defitnelty trained.

It sounds like shit, but if she didn't warm up it just shows what a shit "musician" she is, if she doesn't even bother to warm up for a performance infront of a shit ton of people.
>>
>>69920109
Alright, cant say anything about that if im honest. But still she actually had a avery decent performance in pride. Guess she didnt gave a fuck about Brazil. but it looks like she can have a nice voice if she wants so. i guess i just totally forgot that she released FROOT that year
>>
>>69920190
and the thread will be dying, because again notbody is ready to discuss and at the end everyone is complaining about people like me
>>
>>69920190
>>69920892
The Pride concert was fucking garbage just like every concert she had done in 2016.

Her voice is fucking done, just accept it
>>
File: 1474630394344.png (853KB, 1500x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474630394344.png
853KB, 1500x1080px
Obligatory
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.