[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do all female Musisicans seem to lose it once they hit 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: marina-aging.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
marina-aging.png
1MB, 1280x720px
why do all female Musisicans seem to lose it once they hit 30?

their vocal talent disappears and they have to use autotune which makes their albums sound like shit

just look at Marina, the prime example of horrible aging in music

Her Voice in 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JHINokmH6w

Her Voice now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8cr76wC3j4
>>
Solange and Beyonce are both over 30 and released two of the greatest albums of the year
>>
kate bushy bush is good even though her voice has dropped a bit
>>
>>69911796
wow 2016 had some shitty music if beyonce was one of the best
>>
>>69912408
t. hasn't even listened to the album
>>
>>69911796
Heavy editing on albums and lip syncing in concerts.
>>
Nico began her career when she was almost 30. Desertshore was produced long after she had kids. Same for Vashti Bunyan.

Your waifu product is a shit example because she's not actually an artist, she's a commercial assembly line mannequin. An ugly one at that.
>>
File: 15027952601_5acebe5389_b.jpg (81KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
15027952601_5acebe5389_b.jpg
81KB, 640x480px
>>69912884
She actually started off producing her own music and selling it through MySpace.

But her career is still a failure to this day
>>
>>69912500
it was genuinely overproduced garbage tho anon
>>
>>69911796
beyonce fucking sucks
fuck off normie
>>
>>69911743
/mu/ sure likes attributing negative traits excluively to females for no reason

talent and creativity are limited resources for most artists and they generally lose it within a few albums

just like the 'no patrician females (when 99.9% of males are also plebs) this is a myth
>>
>>69911743
>marina
>good
lmfao senpai
>>
>>69911743
>implying Marina's next album isn't gonna be her best

Now that she's free from trying to become mainstream, her next album will be 100% alt-pop perfection.
>>
>>69913476
LOL!

her voice sounds like shit now, if her voice sounds like shit then the album sounds like shit
>>
>>69913325
>/mu/ sure likes attributing negative traits excluively to females for no reason

Hmm, I wonder why. Can't be because most of the people who post here are white males who don't get pussy.
>>
NOT MARY J BLIGE
>>
>>69913325
t. Hillary supporter
>>69913527
t. Chad
>>
>>69913552
I have no idea what a Hilary is, presumably some american celebrity or football team or fast food chain. don't talk to me again
>>
>>69913506
Her voice doesn't sound like shit and honestly out of all the autistic groups of people on /mu/ Marinafags are the worst.
>>
>>69913604
LOL!

take a listen and tell how this doesn't sound like shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8cr76wC3j4
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.