[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>check nine inch nails' facebook for whatever reason

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

>check nine inch nails' facebook for whatever reason
>fans are actually moaning about the new ep in the comments, saying it's unlistenable
now what the fuck is this? I've listened to not the actual events a few times through and liked it despite never having listened to a lot of NIN, thinking it's some pretty solid industrial and a great EP. I had no idea this is supposedly a divisive release
>>
>>69909554
I like it a lot, I just wish it felt as cohesive as something like Broken.
>>
the majority of nin fans that post on facebook only like the song "closer" and "head like a hole"
>>
I liked it overall but the only stand out tracks to me were Dear World and Burning Bright. I really hoped that all the soundtrack work Trent did with Atticus would make him experiment a bit more within NIN but he seems to keep treading the same ground he did on The Slip.
>>
>>69909737
it's a total 180 from HM and some of his heaviest since The Fragile

>>69909685
this
>>
>Trent says it's a unfriendly, impenetrable record in the announcement
>fans complain that's it's "unlistenable" even though they were warned
Casual NIN fans are so fucking retarded
>>
>>69910159
>it's a total 180 from HM and some of his heaviest since The Fragile

But it's not really anything we haven't heard before, is it? The only track that is a fairly big divergence is Burning Bright. I like the layers and textures of it a lot and I'd like to see more of that sort of thing, but the rest is a bit of a retread.
>>
>>69910298
I'd like to see him experiment, like really experiment. Try to make an album without using any keyboards/piano.
>>
>>69910283
yeah I don't wanna do troo fan talk, but it's easy listening if you're into NIN
>>
Is Nine Inch Nails /mu/core now? It seems like every time I visit /mu/ (which is several times a day) there's always a thread about them.
>>
>>69911419
nin has always been /mu/core
>>
>>69911419
well, the downward spiral has always been up there in the charts
>>
>>69909554
>Facebook
>Common sense
Pick one
Facebook needs to sink in a toilet drain
>>
File: 1482528771705.jpg (86KB, 603x603px) Image search: [Google]
1482528771705.jpg
86KB, 603x603px
>>69911419
NIN's too good for moo tbqhwy, but these threads have been comfy
>>
>>69911419
>band that probably most of /mu/ at least doesn't hate just releases a new EP, decent remasters of some of its best albums, a new collectors LP, and announces two new projects for next year after doing jack shit for two years
>why is /mu/ talking about it
>>
>>69909685
gross
>>
Physical component has leaked
Looks like dirty A4 sheets
Is this going to be good or have we been cucked again by trez?
>>
>>69912115
Is what going to be good? Songs are already out, listen for yourself

Who gives a fuck about the physical component
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 1276x956px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 1276x956px
>>69912115
>>
>>69912141
Yeah i was talking about the physical component.
Artwork seems really nice but I have mixed feelings about getting ink/tar everywhere
>>
>>69912115
nah, it's gonna b great
I'll order another one and frame every page

>>69912142
haha sure, you dumb fuck,
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.