[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"You know that i'm FUCKING MAD!!!!!!! xDDD" Who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: GettyImages-489449164-640x925.jpg (122KB, 640x925px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-489449164-640x925.jpg
122KB, 640x925px
"You know that i'm FUCKING MAD!!!!!!! xDDD"

Who the fuck does this bitch think she is? Why does she have to ruin everything I love about her on her live shows? I literally can't listen to most of her discography anymore because I had the misfortune of watching Annie Clark's live shows.

She barely plays her songs from Actor and Merry Me, but when she does, she fucking ruins them, especially her soft and comfy songs. Listen to her live version of The Party on youtube; it completely changes the mood of the original and turns it into her current edgelord persona.

Her "speeches" are the most pretentious things I ever heard. Whenever she opens her mouth I have a sudden urge of punching her until she begs me to stop.

You can tell she's in it for the shekels. She sold her soul and ((they)) are controlling every move she makes, every sound she emits, every edgy bullshit she speaks.

Actor used to be one of my favorite albums of all time, but I hate it now because of the horrible live renditions. I'm considering setting my Actor vinyl on fire. I'm not even joking.

I hope St. Vincent dies on a car crash.
>>
File: cara-delevingne-punch-320x400.jpg (37KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
cara-delevingne-punch-320x400.jpg
37KB, 320x400px
>>69901958
It's okay Cara. You are a young model there are plenty of women out there for you. I promise you will meet someone else who will love and cherish you just as much as Annie did. Don't give up sweetie.
>>
>>69901958
Again?
>>
what's the worst track on every album?
>>
Single from new album when
>>
File: 1481232768263.jpg (319KB, 659x683px) Image search: [Google]
1481232768263.jpg
319KB, 659x683px
>>69901958
shell be fine
>>
>>69901958
>I'm considering setting my Actor vinyl on fire. I'm not even joking.
>calls someone an edgelord
>>
all "artists" from new york and la should be dropped in the ocean
>>
>>69901958

The second her last album came out she was done. Piece of shit, pandering crap,
>>
is this going to be a regular thread now
>>
>>69906716
shes from texas
>>
>>69901958
I know this is bait but every Actor track is GOAT live. In my sudoku note I'll say I regret not seeing that tour
>>
>>69907310
and when she moved to la she turned to shit
>>
>>69907099
if yes her fifth album will be /mu/core
>>
>>69907408
She doesn't live in LA. She has an apartment in NY but is barely ever there. And she only started really being in LA regularly quite a while after S/T came out so if you hated that, it didn't have anything to do with LA. And she has only released songs recorded around the same time as S/T since that album came out, so we don't have any music to go by to know if LA badly influenced her.
>>
>>69901958
Better yet, jizz on the cover, like that one guy xD
>>
>>69901958
This but unironically
>>
File: annie.jpg (85KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
annie.jpg
85KB, 800x800px
>>69908785
Does that picture even exist? Annie's a pathological liar it wouldn't be a surprise if she invented that story to feed her ego.
>>
File: photo12.jpg (87KB, 650x1283px) Image search: [Google]
photo12.jpg
87KB, 650x1283px
how many of these Annie hate threads are there on right now?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.