[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you dont listen to the naked and famous or chvrches its time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: the-naked-and-famous-1.png (426KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
the-naked-and-famous-1.png
426KB, 590x590px
if you dont listen to the naked and famous or chvrches

its time to kill yourself
>>
File: cat.png (568KB, 515x449px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
568KB, 515x449px
good thing I'm already dead
>>
wow that naked and famous chick is WAY cuter than lavren
>>
>>69889245
meh, not sure if i agree desu, but she definetly sings WAY better. try listening to both of them live. its interesting
>>
>>69888888
>>
>>69889245
much cuter but Lavren is hotter
>>
Chvrches are pretty good
Passive Me, Aggressive You has some great songs, but everything the naked and famous have release after has been trash
>>
>>69889386
listen to "higher" from their newest album. hnnnggg
>>
>>69889207
>not listening to a one-hit wonder and a P4Kfag band is a justifiable reason to commit sudoku

Where's your handler, you fucking retard?
>>
Do you think they all gang bang her?
>>
>>69889913
its definitely a wonderful possibility to imagine, but sadly i doubt it
>>
>>69889867
what do u listen to you fkn edgegawd
>>
>>69889207

Saw them live about a month ago and they put on a pretty damn good show. They sound as good as straight off the album and they were really nice.

>>69889245

She was super qt when I saw her. She was shy and had an adorable aussie accent. My heart.
>>
>>69889364
the fuck?
How is it not the complete opposite?
Lauren looks like a little girl, cute but not hot. Unless you're a pedophile of course.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.