[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"You know that i'm FUCKING MAD!!!!!!! xDDD" Who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Article-3487349-StVincent014.jpg (150KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Article-3487349-StVincent014.jpg
150KB, 800x480px
"You know that i'm FUCKING MAD!!!!!!! xDDD"

Who the fuck does this bitch think she is? Why does she have to ruin everything I love about her on her live shows? I literally can't listen to most of her discography anymore because I had the misfortune of watching Annie Clark's live shows.

She barely plays her songs from Actor and Merry Me, but when she does, she fucking ruins them, especially her soft and comfy songs. Listen to her live version of The Party on youtube; it completely changes the mood of the original and turns it into her current edgelord persona.

Her "speeches" are the most pretentious things I ever heard. Whenever she opens her mouth I have a sudden urge of punching her until she begs me to stop.

You can tell she's in it for the shekels. She sold her soul and ((they)) are controlling every move she makes, every sound she emits, every edgy bullshit she speaks.

Actor used to be one of my favorite albums of all time, but I hate it now because of the horrible live renditions. I'm considering setting my Actor vinyl on fire. I'm not even joking.

I hope St. Vincent dies on a car crash.
>>
molecular
>>
im mad
>>
when /pol/ listens to St Vincent
>>
>>69877180
that you, annieposter?

haven't seen you on /fa/ for a while
>>
I'm no fan to begin with, but when I saw her in Dallas she spent a bunch of her air time repeating "thank you! my home town of dallas!", beating it like a dead horse. All I know is it was uniquely grating.
>>
>>69877348
what a boring fucking story
>>
>>69877379
yes exactly
>>
File: tumblr_whore4kDLd1tdzt44o1_1280.jpg (255KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_whore4kDLd1tdzt44o1_1280.jpg
255KB, 1024x1024px
>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

http://archive.is/iKqsq
>>
I've never actually seen/heard her music until I watched this cringey Big Black cover. Really made me notice how shit Bad Penny could've been.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqww-dIya2Q
>>
>>69877180
"Any artist with a political message I disagree with must be with the Jews"

Most of you who actually think this will end up killing yourselves right?
>>
>>69877406
I always struggle to think of an explanation for this lol. But she was 26 in 2007 so maybe she meant to say 26 instead of 16 idk, ppl misspeaks sometimes
>>
>>69877180
>I'm considering setting my Actor vinyl on fire
wew lad
>>
>>69877406
>tumblr_whore4kDLd1tdzt44o1_1280.jpg

search that filename in the archive

just a gentle reminder to everyone that this is the same person responsible for virtually every twenty one pilots thread and annie hate post

he uses the same filenames every time
>>
File: _.jpg (11KB, 273x270px) Image search: [Google]
_.jpg
11KB, 273x270px
>>69877497
>t. total fucking idiot
Annie hatefag uses this picture.
>>
she's so crusty
>>
>>69877348
Holy shit I thought she was English all this time
>>
>>69877432
Hey that's pretty good. not cringe at all.

Why do you find it cringey? Iirc Albini said that he liked the cover on his AMA.
>>
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.