[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

listening to this for the first time and wow is this good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Trout_Mask_Replica.png (159KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Trout_Mask_Replica.png
159KB, 300x300px
listening to this for the first time and wow is this good. what do you think?
>>
i think you're a liar
>>
>>69873733
o anon, don't tell me you're one of those. why do you think i'm a liar?
>>
I’ve just looked at myself, and from here to here it ain’t far enough.
But from here to here it’s too short
>>
>>69873720
One of the most influential and important records in the history of music.
>>
Masterpiece. Only gripe is the length
>>
Fuck this album

My dad used to play this album for me and my sister on road trips just to fuck with us. I always thought it was another piece of shit record someone made to be an ass and then I grow up and realize that it's critically acclaimed only because it's the ORIGINAL piece of shit record that all the other pieces of shit were inspired by and decided to shit out other piles of turds for the weirdos all with a shit eating grin saying "it's just art bro". Yes I'm looking at you, Half Japanese, Sun City Girls, and The fucking Residents.

Safe As Milk is good tho
>>
>>69874237
I was about to say u mad bro but I can't fight with someone who likes Safe as Milk
>>
File: 1434971571904.jpg (25KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
1434971571904.jpg
25KB, 320x371px
>>69873720
>First time
>Wow this is good
>>
autism: the album

who else agree?
>>
>>69874237
Hello, reddit!
>>
>>69873741
Because nobody likes TMR first listen, I've heard it 5 times and still fucking despise every second
>>
>>69874237
This is dogshit, yes, but the Residents have made many songs with are extremely good and enjoyable.
>>
The Patrician's choice obviously.
>>
Mix is both uneven and rough. Lacks dynamics/versatility. Lick My Decals Off, Baby is the superior record since Beefheart himself was the record engineer on it so it's mixed better as per his vision, definitely has more dynamics, and is a far more versatile record having everything from straightforward tracks to tracks even weirder than TMR all placed in a way where it flows nicely from track to track.
>>
i understand much of the album is difficult to access, but i don't understand how anyone could not like Moonlight on Vermont, The Blimp, and Ella Guru
>>
I think I'd be able to enjoy this album if it wasn't for Beefheart's vocals, which are just horrible imo. His appearance on Hot Rats has also pissed me off
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.